Your security online - How safe are we ?

How safe do you think you are online ? (Accounts, passwords etc)

• 1 - Not safe at all. Very paranoid. Changes passwords all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Kinda unsafe. Doesn't really bother me though.

• 7 - I feel great, and secure.

• 9 - Doesn't bother me at all, I don't think it's an issue.

• 10 - Safety ? What ? Doesn't cross my mind, I'm very safe... I think.

• Total voters

Jordan B

Well, thankfully Lee (Bossmaroni) sent me an email telling me that HE had received a spam email from the email account that I WAS ON at the time.

Someone had hacked my email. I think it's secure now, but I guess time will tell.

My question is - On a scale of one to ten, how safe do you feel about your private accounts and passwords online ?

This was the last thing I expected, I try and stay very safe online. Possibly someone holds a grudge against me. Who knows.

I just think that to be safe, maybe we should all change our passwords regularly. Just as a precaution. And NEVER use the same password for everything. I'm just glad I don't. =/

So, poll. Scale of 1-10. Do it :thumbup1:

Werbung:

rocktrns

I say about a 6!
When I became moderator here I did change my password.
The thought came to my mind,now after reading this thread it's time.

SpIkE_JoNzE

well, i'd say 6, over all becuase i just use one mail accoung lol....so i have to clean it regularly for hundreds of messages, and now i read this, i'll change mah pass...thnks for the info..

spuznick242

I'll give it an 8. I'm pretty secure on my home PC which is the only PC I use on the regurlar basis for anything that can get hacked unless its something like myspace which I change the password on every few weeks. But my home PC is very secure and I only put in information in big companies that HAVE to be secure like Gmail, Myspace, and Nexon. If its not a big company that has to be secure or a shady site, I just enter another name that's made up.

Jordan B

That's exactly the thing though ; Who actually *thinks* they could get hacked ?

I never had any worries, I thought I kept my data very secure... I guess the message here is that you never know. Better to be safe than sorry.

Werbung: