Youtube: On the top of the tallest building of the world...

Werbung:

mrman226

I can't see it now because it says "embedding has been disabled", and when I try to watch on youtube it says "this video is private" :(

spuznick242

I can see it, I'm using IE. Wow and that is HIGH but I'd jump outa that building with a parachute, it kinda reminds me of top thrill dragster in Ceder Point, Ohio. 120mph at 420 feet high, but thats nothing compared to thata building.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I can't see it now because it says "embedding has been disabled", and when I try to watch on youtube it says "this video is private" :(

Same here too - Youtube does this sometimes depending on the country of the viewers...

spuznick242

Same here too - Youtube does this sometimes depending on the country of the viewers...

I cant view it now. And I'm still in the same country. Who ever the owner of the video decided to disable embeding but the code was already posted here on the site, so they just disabled the code. Thats how it goes from what I understand, but I could very well be wrong because I got something in my email from youtube about my videos or something involving inbedding.

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

The view from the tallest building in the world (818 meters, Burj Dubai), freaking high:

OMG! that's scary.. i am kinda' scared of big heights i would never like to go in that building's top floor/roof or else i may faint down on the floor..
anyways nice sharing Walter.. ;)