zuzel111 Buying/Selling Store

Werbung:
Like I said in another topic before, I have a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 tradable steam gift for sale.

You said that you'll pay $40 Paypal for it then you just stopped replying to me.

If you still want to buy it then tell me your contact details by PM.

Also about that sythe.org site, all you did is post a link to a random guy's vouch thread from that forum to prove the vouches and indeed he looks like a trusted person.

So if you want to buy my gift but are not willing to go first to me, I expect you to prove that you're the real person of that site who has alot of vouches and not just an impostor.

PM me if interested.

The shit? That's was an impostor, not me. My name is steam4sale, not steam4sell. Ask that guy to prove the Skype ID of steam4sell, email and everything and have proof that it wasn't me. :p

Werbung:
Note from the real zuzuel111 from sythe.org:

ATTENTION!
I'm Zuzel111 ONLY on Sythe.org and Zarpor rsps. Zuzel111 on powerbot, gamesonly.org and other smiliar black market sites are not my accounts and it's not me!. Always request PM before trading me!
My ONLY MSN is zuzel14@HOTMAIL.COM and skype : zuzel14FTW

Profile of the real zuzuel111 from sythe.org:

http://www.sythe.org/members/290615-zuzel111.html

I knew the zuzuel from here is an impostor from the second that he said that he'll buy my BO2 for $40 then he just stopped replying to me.

He is probably Reav3R or the guy who is impersonating me aswell. Always PM the real user first. If someone adds you to Skype and sends you a link showing vouches, that doesn't mean it's really him.