Choosing a gun for me

AngelSora421

I started playing Combat Arms about a week ago and don't really know much about the guns. I tried a few guns out and have narrowed it down to:
AK-74u, SCAR, M4A1
I tried the other assault rifles but the recoil was a bit too much for me to control. These 3 seemed to work so far for me, but I would like second opinions about them before I choose one.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

hmm well in my opinion only the person can choose the guns becuase you know what you want but out of those i would choose the SCAR or 74u

Bostro

If you can handle more recoil, the ak74u has more power. The scar and m4 are both low recoil and high accurate guns. When it comes to the those 2 guns, its just personal choice. Just give the scar and m4 a try and see which ones fits your style the best.

You can make another account just for gun testing. That way ur not wasting gp on your main account.

Roger117

It is all down to personal preference. If you can handle the AK-74u's recoil like the SCAR or M4A1, then go for it. If your close, try to get used to it or just go with the M4A1 or SCAR. I like them all. They got me tonnes of kills.

Layzie

Like everyone mentioned before its about preference. I personally prefer the AK-47 out of all the AR's but out of the three you gave, I like the m4 the best. Just play with each gun for a day and see which one you like best after.

Roger117

Like everyone mentioned before its about preference. I personally prefer the AK-47 out of all the AR's but out of the three you gave, I like the m4 the best. Just play with each gun for a day and see which one you like best after.

Also a good stratigy is to create a dummy account just to try out the weapons to save you main account's GP.

AlleywayJack

Agreed, depends on your play style. I use the regular AK47, because I was used to playing Counter Strike 1.6 where the recoil is absurd.

I tried out the G36E and I liked it a lot - and I would go back to using it - but I found that the power I needed was with the AK.

P90 was great for small maps, and I love that gun (especially in CS1.6) but the clips go away too fast.

The Steyr Aug I've been using in games since Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Rogue Spear (circa 1997?) but I find it sprays left and right too much.

MP5A4 was cool but really felt underpowered in this game.

The M16A3 is honestly a good gun; just get accurate. Play with the mouse speed until you're getting more headshots and kills.

Werbung: