1 Day untill I need a new name

My Daughter starts school tomorow, and I will be looking for somt kind of paying job again Tuesday. I made JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad 5 years ago when I retired from automotive sales to take this on. Looking back it has been both more and less than I expected. But regardless it is my past, and my name should reflect my present.

Since I have been fraging with most of you pushing a year or so (I jumped between vatican and punx for a good 6 months to who ever had the open slot to play in) so yall might have a couple ideas, or have some thoughts about it.

Werbung:
well I left the thread alone untill today to give avery one a fair shake. since I actualy filled out an application The process has begun. WOOT!@!@!

Hate to sound like a bitch, but Daddy won't evan get out of bed on time for under $10 an hour (thats about 1/3 of what I earned my last year in sales) so thats what I will look for if I have to hit retail. Most of the "multi franchise" dealers will not want me because no one works under 50 in that invironment.

I am considering posting a "looking for work" add in the local paper stating background, avalibility, and just taking the highest offer (or only offer, what ever :p)

fuck the house is soo quiet, I miss the kids and its not evan time for lunch!

Puppet

Shit, that sucks Mike. Here I am in Georgia and all my kids are back in the house and I can't wait for the two oldest ones to leave. The youngest has this cute little girlfriend so he doesn't know we exist anymore. You want that one? He'd be happy to stay home with you rather than go to school. You got an X-box Mike? He'd like that. I'd throw in my daughter but she is getting so many job offers now that she has her nursing license that I think she will be packing some day soon.

Defender

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
well I left the thread alone untill today to give avery one a fair shake. since I actualy filled out an application The process has begun. WOOT!@!@!

Hate to sound like a bitch, but Daddy won't evan get out of bed on time for under $10 an hour (thats about 1/3 of what I earned my last year in sales) so thats what I will look for if I have to hit retail. Most of the "multi franchise" dealers will not want me because no one works under 50 in that invironment.

I am considering posting a "looking for work" add in the local paper stating background, avalibility, and just taking the highest offer (or only offer, what ever :p)

fuck the house is soo quiet, I miss the kids and its not evan time for lunch!

Dude....you want my opinion. CAR SALESMAN. Easy as fuck job for anyone with people skillz and you got those. Also you have sales experience in the car industry. Selling used and news cars can make you a fair amount and it's easy as shit work. Try to find a dealer that sells something other than SUV's since I think they have just about had it.

Werbung: