1 keybored 1 mouse and 1...

aurora

baby.jpg

Werbung:

SJsniperjoe

You know, that kid is soooo lucky, you know. I bet everyone wants a third arm like that. It would be even easier to please a woman, you could be the master at the piano, Bethovens Symphony.... no problem. become an olympic swimmer. lol. Third arm i'm sure will help. Be the next monster in a power rangers tv series. I want a third arm hell... I hide it under my shirt and walk around grabbing girls asses, lol.

NickPapageorgio

On the upside...he may have a future as one hell of a badass juggler.

(plus when he rubs one out, it'll probably feel like he's in the middle of an orgy)

blze

lol, you motherfuckers are going to hell, me too.

anyway, they removed it yesterday i think so /end your sick fantasies.

SJsniperjoe

NOOOOO!!! That kids gonna be sooo pissed when he gets older. MOM, I wanted a THIRD ARM! What THE FUCK! That could have been My MEAL TICKET.

NickPapageorgio

How many time you had a screw driver in one hand, a screw in the other and no hand to hold the joint?

His parents are assholes for having it removed. Poor 2 armed kid...

Animal Mother

Yea a 3rd is kinda kool , but you realize what kinda shit he would have to go through? You know that the other kids would call him a freak and all this shit, it would be tough for the kid.

NickPapageorgio

Animal Mother said:
Yea a 3rd is kinda kool , but you realize what kinda shit he would have to go through? You know that the other kids would call him a freak and all this shit, it would be tough for the kid.

Shiiiiiit...I'd learn how to throw a sick uppercut with that middle arm and fuck people up royally if they talk shit.

"Yeah...it's my third arm...what about it motherfucker..."

Werbung: