1000 members

Werbung:

rUnd0wN

Fabimaster said:
yep but much of them never posted...

well, guessing that like most of the pplz are here for codes and they dont do anything else than look for places where to get free codes then im guessing we have like maybe max 100 active members atm

rUnd0wN

Rockcute said:
Riffian said:
murpo said:
around 500 are accounts that have never posted :p

Can't you remove those users? Say if someones inactive for over 30days without a post specifying why, give them the boot? Just a suggestion.
But What if Theyre On Holiday / Away / Cant Access

if they have 0 posts and have been online for like 10 minutes total, then i dont think they go onto "holiday" or stuff, they just dont have the willing to be on this page because they dont get codes right off

and if it is an active user that wants to go onto holiday, he/she'll prolly say it to murpo on shoutbox

Fabimaster

rUnd0wN said:
Rockcute said:
Riffian said:
murpo said:
around 500 are accounts that have never posted :p

Can't you remove those users? Say if someones inactive for over 30days without a post specifying why, give them the boot? Just a suggestion.
But What if Theyre On Holiday / Away / Cant Access

if they have 0 posts and have been online for like 10 minutes total, then i dont think they go onto "holiday" or stuff, they just dont have the willing to be on this page because they dont get codes right off

and if it is an active user that wants to go onto holiday, he/she'll prolly say it to murpo on shoutbox

thats right 10 min online for begging a XP/VP boost -.-

Salveros

banning is pointless.
If you ban them, they dont even notice it (and we also dont notice it :p) they never came online....
Just delete their accounts, not ban :p

Oranges

I do not think you can ban or delete any accounts for inactivity at this point.

You can instead amend the agreement for having an account beginning today, such that if you do not makes at least x posts (could be just one) every month, that you will be sent an email. After three months you will be sent a final warning, and at four months of inactivity your account will be deleted. When your account is terminated you will also be sent a code which is attached to your account.

If you choose to make your account again, you can use that code to redeem your username.

I know it is a complicated system, but perhaps a thing for the future?

Werbung: