11/12 patch

SPARTANZ77

11/12 Patch Notes - New War Zone: Sand Hog
DATE 11/12/2008 VIEW 1304
For the Wednesday, November 12th update, it's time to Search & Destroy in Operation: Sand Hog!

The new game mode originally scheduled for release this patch has been indefinitely delayed due to necessary additional time for development and testing. In its place, we're giving you the new Sand Hog map! Don't worry, the new game mode will be coming in due time, once all its kinks have been worked out

New War Zone: Sand Hog

SITREP: A friendly Blackhawk transport chopper has been shot down over a remote desert town by a local warlord and his forces. All personnel aboard are presumed to be lost. Now your team must prevent the enemy's recovery of classified tech from the wreckage by reaching the crash site of the downed chopper first...

AVAILABLE MISSIONS: Search & Destroy, Elimination, One Man Army, Capture the Flag

New GP Gear!

-- FAMAS Assault Rifle
-- P90 SMG
-- M69HE Grenade (Rank Sergeant First Class 2)
-- Sickle
-- Fast Loader Mag II Weapon Modification (Rank Staff Sergeant 2)
-- Hammer Face Guard (Rank Sergeant)

New NX Gear!

-- AK-47 Gold-Plated Assault Rifle
-- VBSS Helmet (Rank Private)
-- Fast Loader Mag I Weapon Modification (Rank Staff Sergeant 2)

Other New NX Items!

-- Base Character Change -- Tired of playing your character? Swap to another one!
-- Player Name Color Change -- Display your name in a different color!
-- Clan Name Color Change -- Display your clan's name in a different color!

Other Updates & Fixes

-- Waverider map glitches fixed
-- The rank requirements originally planned for the G.I. Shovel and the P90 have been removed (both weapons are available immediately to all players)
-- UI Changes: Shop/Storage, equipping items with restrictions

Cool new guns... a new snd map... change your character without having to buy mercs....Its on tonight yea its on TONIGHT!

Werbung:

Roger117

These are nice new additions. Sand Hog was very good, lived up to my expectations and for the FAMAS, I am yet to fully test that out. The P90 on the other hand was dissapointing.

SPARTANZ77

These are nice new additions. Sand Hog was very good, lived up to my expectations and for the FAMAS, I am yet to fully test that out. The P90 on the other hand was dissapointing.

yes i am also very dissapointed in the p90 however the FAMAS is a close compettitor with the g36e

Love

yes i am also very dissapointed in the p90 however the FAMAS is a close compettitor with the g36e

Competitor? No.
Overcomer? Yes.
Well, then again, that's my opinion.
I highly suggest not buying the P90 unless you like to spray and pray, and low damage.

Roger117

In my opinion, the P90 has a shocking scope, it's more like a iTech scope. It doesnt even zoom in much at all. For the FAMAS, I must conduct further tests for myself to determine which one to buy. The G36E, or the FAMAS.

Werbung:

Love

In my opinion, the P90 has a shocking scope, it's more like a iTech scope. It doesnt even zoom in much at all. For the FAMAS, I must conduct further tests for myself to determine which one to buy. The G36E, or the FAMAS.

Indeed, the scope is well worth using.
Though the FAMAS has a built in one you can see, but not use -.-

I suggest buying it, but that's just me :p