11/26 patch

SPARTANZ77

yes the patch is here!!!!

NEW WEPS!!!

Warcorp's top gun is now available for hire! With the 11/26 update, our first heavy merc, Baron, is locked and loaded and ready for action! We also have a slew of new rank gear for you! Get ready for some double-barreled blasting with our new sawed off shotguns -- unload both barrels with the secondary fire for some serious hurt!

Thanksgiving Week (Wednesday, 11/26 -- Wednesday, 12/3)

To celebrate Turkey Day and kick off Black Friday, we're holding two week-long events:

-- NX Item Sale! Most items in the Black Market are now 20% off! Buy our Merc/Weapon Packages for even more savings! Check out the Depot > Black Market section of the website for the promotional prices, or look for them in game.

-- 25% Bonus EXP Event! All games during the week will give you extra EXP!

Don't forget... from now until the end of the year, whenever you charge NX, you'll have a 1 in 100 chance of automatically doubling the amount you charged! And each time you charge NX, you'll be entered into a drawing for a 1,000,000 NX grand prize!

NEW GP GEAR!

-- Double Barrel Shotgun (Rank Sergeant)
-- Kukri (Rank Staff Sergeant 1)
-- Heartbeat Detector (Rank Sergeant First Class 3) -- Detect enemies for your whole team
-- Black Beret (Rank Master Sergeant 2) -- Increases Sprint Stamina
-- G18 Pistol (Rank 2nd Lieutenant 2) -- A G23 with burst mode fire

NEW NX ITEMS

-- Baron -- Heavy Merc
-- Double Barrel Punisher Shotgun (Rank Sergeant)
-- P226 Silver Pistol
-- Flecktarn Camo
-- Golden Mei Package
-- Desert Deckland Package
-- Knight Zadan Package

other updates

-- Hack protection has been increased (certain hacks have been disabled).
-- CTF glitch has been fixed. Please note that exploiting games (against intended gameplay) to power-level is against our ToS and is considered glitching.
-- The rank requirement for the G23 has been lowered to Command Sergeant Major 4. The G18 has been added as the replacement reward for the 2nd Lieutenant 2 rank.
-- Requirement to be ranked on player web rankings has been increased to Staff Sergeant 1 Rank.

Werbung:

Love

I cannot wait to give the shotgun a go, thanks for posting. :p

You might want to post a link at the bottom to Combat Arm's official site for confirmation.

Jordan B

Howdy ,
I just got of Combat arms after a few EPIC hours of play.

My opinion on the new gp items : Double barrel - AMAZING ! , slow to reload , primary and
secondary fire , POWERFUL , I love it and hope to be top of player
rankings for it (only thing i've used for ages )

- Heartbeat Detector - Exactly like heartbeat sensor , except looks way cooler and displays your results
the whole team . I used it several times in S&D matches and is extremely useful.

That's all I've tryed so far, but g18 with burst looks wicked.

You get 25% more exp at the mo , so play hard guys ,

Jordan

Love

Howdy ,
I just got of Combat arms after a few EPIC hours of play.

My opinion on the new gp items : Double barrel - AMAZING ! , slow to reload , primary and
secondary fire , POWERFUL , I love it and hope to be top of player
rankings for it (only thing i've used for ages )

- Heartbeat Detector - Exactly like heartbeat sensor , except looks way cooler and displays your results
the whole team . I used it several times in S&D matches and is extremely useful.

That's all I've tryed so far, but g18 with burst looks wicked.

You get 25% more exp at the mo , so play hard guys ,

Jordan

Thanks for the information, I'm actually going to go play now, lol.

sp1res

im kind of dissapointed with the double barrel i find it 10x worse than the military :S it takes longer to kill people most of the time and 2 bullets sometimes isnt enough unless u have perfect aim .. -.-

Love

im kind of dissapointed with the double barrel i find it 10x worse than the military :S it takes longer to kill people most of the time and 2 bullets sometimes isnt enough unless u have perfect aim .. -.-

It's good practice, gets your aim ability up.

Jordan B

Why not?
It gets your aim up. :p
Teaches you not to spray and pray.

Lol. Funnest thing I've done with double barrel so far ?

When I was on Alpha for a junk flea CTF: Waiting for a bravo person to come out of the side entrance whilst i was behind the door , grabbing the flag then double-shotting them in the back ( BACKSTAB!) lol.

Btw Love , Sorry about the spamthing in that Combo forum , had no idea that was
considered spam.My apologies.

Oh and I haven't seen you in game much lately ? Busy with other stuff ?
Anyway hope to play you soon.

Jordan.

Werbung:

Love

Lol. Funnest thing I've done with double barrel so far ?

When I was on Alpha for a junk flea CTF: Waiting for a bravo person to come out of the side entrance whilst i was behind the door , grabbing the flag then double-shotting them in the back ( BACKSTAB!) lol.

Btw Love , Sorry about the spamthing in that Combo forum , had no idea that was
considered spam.My apologies.

Oh and I haven't seen you in game much lately ? Busy with other stuff ?
Anyway hope to play you soon.

Jordan.

I've yet to try it, my account was reset, so I've made a new one.
IXXXXI
Lol, gotta love shooting people in the back.

It's fine, just keep posts on topic.
Yeah, way too busy.