2 primary weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy1

everytime i try to pick up an other primary weapon i cant and then i see people doing it how do i do it

Werbung:

Roger117

yeah thats pretty much it. if you still cant do it properly, try it again and if successful, it should so up with the words, "press E (default) ro pick up weapon."
hope this answers you question!

Love

Aim your crosshair at the gun you would like to pick up.
Press "E" when you see the text, you'll eventually get used to it,
and be able to pick them up no problem.

I flash my crosshair over it and press E, it's as easy as reloading.

madjecks

I think he is asking how to use 2 primary weapons

to which the answer would be a backpack. Standard backpack gives you 1 extra slot, Advanced gives you 2 extra slots.

Love

I think he is asking how to use 2 primary weapons

to which the answer would be a backpack. Standard backpack gives you 1 extra slot, Advanced gives you 2 extra slots.

He doesn't know how to pick up other weapons in return for the one you're currently equipped with.

As listed above, you point your crosshair at the gun, and press E.
It should switch your weapons, and you'll be able to continue playing.
It's risky though, you may die in the process, so try and do it as quick as possible.

Love

best to practice with friends in a locked room. it'll help you get better.

This is a good idea, though it'll be more beneficial if there were a challenge to it.
The fact you are able to die, creates a mental state of you having to always be in a hurry, which will help you in the long run.
It'll make it so you'll become used to doing it, and eventually you'll do it with a quick swipe, all in one motion, and won't even notice doing it.

Give it a go :p

Werbung:

Roger117

nice thought Love. you could practive safely in a locked room first and then quickly move on into the public. you will greatly benefit from both of those practice routines.

Status
Not open for further replies.