2 Things That Nexon Should Definitely Add To Combat Arms to imrpove Its Popularity

SGT_Raul_T

ok so i have to great ideas that they should put in combat arms that woiuld make this game skyrocket in popularity.my first idea was enabling talking in-game by using either a mike or sonme type of headset.i would lov e this and it'd kind feel like im playing live on xbox.my othert suggestion would be to enable the use of computer controllers.i have a controller but you cant use the analog only the buttons =(.think of how much better Combat Arms Would be.well those are my suggestions leave ure comments and tell me what you think about these two ideas :cool:

~~~SGT_Raul_T~~~
Leader Of UNSC Global

Werbung:

TomtheNinja

The only thing with the in-game talking is that it'll introduce a lot more of swearing and other mishaps. You can join a clan with an active TeamSpeak or Ventrillo server that achieves the same thing, but it's more private and easier to control (The Art of Warfare has TeamSpeak).

As for the controllers, I've used a 360 controller for playing Combat Arms a while back and it's easier to control using the standard mouse/keyboard setting because you cannot map as much as you would like to on a standard controller.

Bostro

Who would actually want to get on ts with all these 12 year olds screaming hacks everytime they get killed? I would it to be more of a headache then anything. Join a clan, most use vent or ts if u want to chat with others.

A controller? People actually use one for a computer? I dont see that being an advantage to using that over a keyboard. Now if you were playing madden or nba live, that would be helpful. If you really want to use a controller, try playing on a 360 or ps3. Last I knew, they used them. Could be wrong though.

Werbung: