28 days

EMA

28 days until I graduate...YIPPIE!!!!

now only if i could get my senior paper finished...I hate having to write on a certain topic and debating...i hate debating...my topic...death penalty :?

SUCKS

Werbung:

rocklee

Congrats! sheesh... graduating HS... that was a while ago for me... Senior paper??? in HS?? well, I had a senior project in college, and the paper was over 60 pages plus about 20 pages of engineering diagrams... so.... have fun about the death penalty... theres plenty of resources and opinions about that :D

EMA

OMG rock man..no way..mine will be 5 pages max.No way could i write anything more than that. But yea this senior paper...every senior has to do it. If you don't then you will fail and either be held back or your looking at summer school and not walking. So yeah...lol..but doesn't sound as bad as yours.

Deviant

Rock, instead of 60 page papers I get to do 60 page unit plans....boo! Ema, I don't know if youre going to college but if you do, you'll write some big ass papers. My biggest in highschool was 2 pages. My largest in college so far is....13? I also did a 26 page mini-unit plan. I didn't include the tests/quizzes, diagrams, or the overall safety rules. Just eight different 45 minute lessons and 45 word glossary on volleyball and badminton.

rocklee

Dev, do you teach Phys Ed? or will be? 60 Unit plans on volleyball and badmiton! I could have helped you out with the volleyball, I was captain of my team in HS and managed for the Girls team... :wink: Watch girls play volleyball for 2 hrs everday... gosh! those were the days!!!!

Deviant

rocklee wrote:
Watch girls play volleyball for 2 hrs everday... gosh! those were the days!!!!

Nice Rock. Girls who play voleyball got the hottest bodys.I envy Dev.

:D

I'm going to be a phys ed/health ed teacher, I'm only in my second year of schooling. In my next BIG class for my major I have to write a 60 page unit plan. So far I've done 2 mini-unit plans, one for badminton (22pages) and one for volleyball (26 pages). It's a lot more work then one would think, my school doesn't train you to just "roll the ball out", it's one of the top schools in the nation for this field. I don't mind kidding around but be warned, if you think I'm takin the easy road I'll chew yer ass out :) Not sayin that you said that, this is just for future reference to all while I'm on the topic. I joke around about it but I actually take it seriously because I love being active and I hate seein the lazy youth of today.

Werbung: