28 days

slick

Dev, no I wasn't makin fun or anything..just sayin it's nice to see girls play volleyball..U gotta agree on that one :D They need more ppl like u..make them excersize .cause they are getting fukin humongous.
I support the cause.

Em , I think they were reffering to fat kids, not to you :twisted:

Werbung:

Deviant

Not sayin that you said that, this is just for future reference to all while I'm on the topic.

Haha, I know you weren't man, I was just sayin that incase some fag was ready to say some shitty comment about bein a phys ed teacher :)

slick

Deviant said:
Not sayin that you said that, this is just for future reference to all while I'm on the topic.

I was just sayin that incase some fag was ready to say some shitty comment about bein a phys ed teacher :)

R U talkin about me??????!!!!!! j/k

peace bro and keep up the good work.

oh yeah I think it's a super job ,the only downfall is the pay or thats what I've heard. But if u say u'll be considered after a while like administration and payed nice ..CONGRATS

Werbung:

Deviant

Yeah, the pay isn't great, but I'll be lovin what I'm doing. I didn't want to work behind a desk or be all dressed up everyday. Sure, 35K isn't must to start out with, but I'll get my master's, mulitple raises and hopefully that athletic director position and get paid 90K :)