40 members for {KoT}??

WoRm5406

Go to CZ Punx/LO3 Stats on the left hand side of this window.
Then click on CLANS in the top.

Find KoT (about #7).

You will see that there are 40 members.

Geezes.... When will Medic32 see the way of the force?

DigitalSword said:
1/3 of the "27" members are bots u twits.
worm got a little frivolous with his admin commands and though he would be funny.

...Morons...

Are you sure??

I mean we did put some bots up about 2-4am on Friday night while we played scoutknife2 with Predator mode turned on. T's were red and CT's were blue.

I didn't realize we could get 12v12 that night. Everyone liked that night... Until I saw it was 4am... Geezes... I was tired Saturday, when I had to wake up at 7am and didn't get back to bed until 3am Sat night... LOL...

Well at least Sunday was nice and quiet with only the 10yo and the 2yo eating candy...

Werbung:

Dirty

Yeah worm that is just wrong... It was funny I admit... But they are a dedicated team that plays here and I would be pissed if we had PuNx bots. You gotta change them to something else, those poor bastards look like an army of dorks.

slick

worm if we offended you , just say it. I did knive ya yesterday but still...
And what about those PMs ,whats the big secret ?
Sabotage? Common grandpa give it up.

WoRm5406

Listen here young pup...

Nahh... I was picking on who ever else was playing with us...

There were two KoT guys... and we wanted some extra "practice" so we set some bots up....

I figured since there were enough new KoT guys... I'd spice it up a little.

Well... Expert bots really kicked some ass!!

Fenire

ya i was playin against some kot bots... was hung over thought medic had gotten carried away so i was talkin to them... they never answered

WoRm5406

OK you two fuck sticks....

Now I think you are talking about me behind my back or you have a guilty conscious !!

So all I have to say is just you wait until I see you on… I’ll make sure you get what you deserve…

If you don’t ….<edited by Dirty>… Or I’ll… <edited by Dirty>…

deathgrip

Shit must have missed that night lol. Nice to have expert bots to help us wiht our clan rankings . Now I'm going back on the server to kill.
DG

Fenire

lmao if i had admin (i dont want it) i would go around and do that to al of rootworms posts cause i have nothing better to do... ha right..... what?

Werbung: