5 digit steam id, clean vac, 90 games including Crysis 2 & Dota 2

Werbung:

Bu7MaiD

thats how much they are worth but are used im taking a second hand account xD.. the account lost its virginity so the u should sell for less

The fact that they're used is irrelevant as they're digital products that don't degrade and most of the games haven't even been played. If it's because you're one of those people that actually cares about achievements you can just reset them all with steam achievement manager, Or I can do it. If you want to know the asking price then pm me because I'm not asking for anywhere near what it shows on steam calc.

Bu7MaiD

i wasnt being serious, look ur selling an account with games people want and some they dont. maybe u can find people who want all. but ur offering the same price as the steam store. if people want what ur offering they could just go to steam store and buy the dam game. (unless they care about the 5 digit thingy ) and they could save because they are not spending that fortune... u should offer a price people look forward to plus post on ebay. im not here to buy but as advice try selling for $800 which is a nice price.

i wasnt being serious, look ur selling an account with games people want and some they dont. maybe u can find people who want all. but ur offering the same price as the steam store. if people want what ur offering they could just go to steam store and buy the dam game. (unless they care about the 5 digit thingy ) and they could save because they are not spending that fortune... u should offer a price people look forward to plus post on ebay. im not here to buy but as advice try selling for $800 which is a nice price.
I'm selling for much less than that.

Werbung: