BillyTheKid

pt (507) suspected of hacking by me , Jacob and a couple others. Almost all his kills are head shots and his screen shakes a little bit after each shot PtY
STEAM_0:1:239138 14 24:35 96 0

Werbung:

Puppet

I disagree with you guys. I watched this guy last night because there were people complaining about him. I didn't see anymore shake then what I see from most of our regulars. On top of that, here are pty 507's stats in the link below. Out of 44 kills only 10 are headshots using m4 and out of 18 kills only 4 are headshots using ak47. He does have 5 out of 10 with the MP5 but it has a little bit less recoil then those. I think what you guys have here is someone that seems pretty good at playing this game. I say we get better than him and ruin his game.

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=294&ps_sess_id=e0cb0dd0c1fde6df1417f0230046003e

BillyTheKid

Well dont kill the messenger (im the messenger). i Think he is hacking but a bunch of people said someone needs to get this guy out of here so i just took action

slick

If someone has HS hax and his headshot % is 24 than someone needs to set his PC on fire.

I must agree with Puppet on this one.

Werbung:

Deviant

For christ's sake people, ONLY POST IF YOU KNOW THEY ARE HACKING! Enough of this, "I think he hacks" shit. HS hack with 24% hs? HAHA, I have about 37% hs right now and that's shitty for me! I used to get 46% hs but since css for some reason my aim is off. Depressing really.