9v7...what a glitch

Bostro

Some how we had 9 people on bravo. Not sure how this happened but I did get a couple ss of it. I got a good laugh out of it. It would show dr_rock in-game, but for the final screenshot, he was not there. He still got exp and gp from it though. Strange to say the least...

Combat-Arms_22-1.jpg

Werbung:

Airdog

almost seems like some kind of hack, to leave a game and but actually stay in and collect EXP and GP

not accusing him, just thinking that it sounds like a hack that would be made

DarkLink

In fact, it is a hack. The list of kind of hacks that currently exists include Team Switch, to the Alpha, Bravo or Neutral team. Neutral means you're up against everyone in the game and you don't gain any Exp or GP.

Airdog

The person with the lowest kills in-game is going to be ranked 9 if there are 9 players. So plz think before saying that one of our members hacks. Even if you are joking, I dont find it funny.

got to admit it's fishy

never seen that glitch in my life

Bostro

got to admit it's fishy

never seen that glitch in my life

I have never seen that glitch either. Prolly the first and only time I will see it.

What is fishy bout it? So your telling me that just bc he is 9th on the scoreboard that he is using this hack that I have never heard of? I know for a fact that known of are members hack. I dont think that there is many clans our size that can say that and be honest bout it.

-Whale-

There is a hack for this. There is also lag that can cause this. If the room is a 5v5 room and there are 9 people in the room, if two people join it at the same exact time, this can happen.

Werbung:

Shaboozie

I've seen this a couple times myself usualy it's a glitch but if someone hacked their way over there then whatever. Alpha gets one more head to shoot and one less head to worry about.