¿ l3 vs punx ?

Werbung:

DigitalSword

I say we ban both you girlies for being such whiney bitches.

Satan, billy doesnt lag on the lo3 server that ive seen. Which is where the scrim would take place, maybe you could give him a chance first and not be so typical.

|DS|

BillyTheKid

Hold on there chief me and Satan arent total enemies.
This thread was started along time ago so im assuming you saw a post before peace was made
Satan said:
will do omni, i already realized how much of an ass i made myself look like, billy you will only hear me say this once.....Im sorry rofl
i still lag but im working with cas on it but there aint much to do.

Satan

DS what you talking about me and billy are fine now, and matik your supposed hack demo is a corrupt demo, try again.

Satan

i watched some of it, nothing really there, his scores werent there to be hackin, and there was only one instance i saw where it looked weird but he could have guessed right.

Puppet

I just watched it. Not corrupted Satan so maybe you interrupted it during download or something.

Matik, wtf? I just wasted way too much time out of my life watching that demo. I make three points below. You owe our friend Machiavelli an apology. Do it.

1) The guy in this demo is wck|mackaveli`blazin
his steam is STEAM_0:1:2607973

2) The guy you're calling a hacker in our forums is L3|Machiavelli
his steam is STEAM_0:0:2520761

3) This guy isn't hacking. I saw two spots that made me go in reverse and look at him again, and both times it was explainable. I don't know how you viewed it but you need to watch this from his eyes. There is no way this guy is walling. He is good but I've seen a lot better. He looks around corners and behind boxes far too much to be walling.

Satan

o he told me how he watched it puppet, he said they meaning his clan watch it using a wall hack program so you can see him hacking, but they dont hack themselves, thats his words, not mine.

Puppet

Well there is a program for viewing demos that allows you to see through walls during the demo view, but I don't care. Every instance of this guy pwning was legit. Regardless, Machiavelli on our server is not the guy so he deserves an apology for being wrongfully called a hacker.

Machiavelli

matikbarbin said:
Machiavelli said:
I'm game if my ping is, let me know the time and place

Huahuahua, this guy is a joke.... in the league he sucks, in a scrim he pwns, why? Wall hack, machiavelli u are bad!!!! And i have ur demo hacking against us... noob...

I never played against you fag

I'm undefeated in league... 0-0

Werbung: