A question about photo channal

Jdeadevil

I'v got one photo from the Wii Message Board and I don't know how it got there. So my question is this....

How do I add stuff to the photo channal without using my mobile and how did that photo get there?

Ok sorry, that was two questions. I typed this on my Nintendo Wii. :D

Werbung:

Fosforico

i think you have to use an sd card in which register the image, then you copy it in the photo channel... but.. how to send it anyway?

hockeyhero

well to send pictures to your wii you can register your email address to your wii and then it send you a email saying that this wii has registered you, would you like to confirm...i think something like that.....but then you attach pictures and send a picture to you wii by email

Gdog

if you want to get pics on your wii, you must use an sd card either from your phone or from your camera...

Jdeadevil

Ryano said:
The photo got there because it was sent to you in a wii message...

I don't have any friends registered on there though. I read it's possible to get pictures on the internet, is that true?

skyclaw

as far as i know, you can get pictures sent from other wii's or through using an SD card from a camera... as for saving pictures off the internet that dosnt work, and emailing yourself a pic... well... i havent tried yet, i know you cant send a pic from the wii to an email... so i'm going to go try

ok, so i found i could email myself pictures, but not videos... not even small ones that were compatible with the wii...

Ryano

Yeah I kinda knew that the videos wouldn't work but its good to here you can do pics...tbh I didn't think you could.

Werbung:

skyclaw

well this time, the message sent but it didn't get the GIF at the other end, just the test message... -sigh- looks like Nintendo's messaging system is pretty hacked down