Add this map NOW!!!

Ind3lible

So I play this map called dustkrystal. It is a very quick download and is basically set up like regualr dust but with a little more room to work. Plus there are doors that you can shoot through to get from bomb site B to T spawn. I thought it was a cool map.

I'll get the exact name of the map when I get home.

Werbung:

aurora

dude dustkrystaly678 is much better then dust_cz i played it alot off time and u cant stack that map .

also another dust map that must be on the server its indust plz check it.

Sortitout

Indelible said:
So I play this map called dustkrystal. It is a very quick download and is basically set up like regualr dust but with a little more room to work. Plus there are doors that you can shoot through to get from bomb site B to T spawn. I thought it was a cool map.

I'll get the exact name of the map when I get home.

it is fucking awesome and i played it with those misfits british gays its aweomse yes i said that twice!

JfFar

LOL, awesome indelible. It truely is the most even version of Dust I have ever seen. With all the paths the T's can take, CT's can't just stack mid and blow up the rushers, not going to happen on this one :)

Hetfield14

agreed, me and sort played it one night/morning (5 am) with those chaps from "ova the pond thar ay?" and yes sort, it's awesome awesome

Werbung: