admin

RedBean

hello punx. i am RedBean. im in drtymex as many of you already knew. i play in the punx server damn near 24/7, and i was wondering if it was possible to get admin although i am not involved in the punx clan itself. seeing as i am a responsible individual, and a great player. so im not gonna ramble bullshit, just get back to me or email me, at glove1211@yahoo.com in response, even if you tell me to go fuck myself, anything would be appreciated from you guys. (wink) 8)

Werbung:

Defender

I sent you an email. Basically I need your wonid and tell me what to do with general.

Do you want the clan protection that General turned down?

RedBean

you can remove general, he no longer wants to be in the clan, as for my wonid right now i am on long beach island so i cannot get it to you just yet because this is not my computer. when im back in nj ill get it to u, and no, gen was right we dont need clan protection because we are in a recruiting process. remember we're still trying to overtake punx for bext clan
:x

GenDeathRaiser

Remove me from what? Admin? What I do want to be removed from though, is having that horrible thing below my name on the website! But admin, leader or not I believe I have a right to keep my admin until proven otherwise though of course if you don't like me you can take it away.

Would you like to see WetWired's penis?

RedBean

dude its not the fact that i dont like u, personally i hate you but i still respect u as a player, i was saying take away his drtymex tag and moderator of forums power, i dont care if u have admin, i have to get defender my wonid and then i have admin too, i dont care about admin man, i just want the moderator powers for forums.

RedBean

merc idont hate u? i thought we could get away with busting each others balls, i just a :wink: m more competitive to u because u do own me alot

Werbung:

sigma

Hey, this is Sig, a.k.a Sigma, Sigivia(whatever floats your boat). I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have acces to admin mode and become one, I'm not going to fool around with it or anything, but when the time comes and there is no other admin it would be great to be able to have the power, i play mostly all day and would'nt abuse the power...so think about it and let me know.
Sig