Americas Army

R8er4ever

Wow was amazed no one has listed Americas Army here yet.
Its fun, free, and almost completely hacker free.
IGN:[usse]R8er4ever
FAV MAP:Extraction
HONOR LVL:95
r8erav3.gif

sigi.png

Werbung:

Bostro

Serval members from my clan acutally play it or have played it b4 coming to combat arms. Looks like a good game, am just to addicted to other games to play it right now. Maybe ill give it a shot here soon and see what is so great about it.

Pandaking29

If you want to play an FPS, play CoD4 or Combat Arms.
Don't play any Korean games either.

o_o; Combat Arms was developed by Koreans...

I use to play AA but then my account got back for a hack which was actually a file from an old RTS game ;-;. But it was pretty good. I made another account and played for a bit a month or two ago. Same old game as it was when it first came out. I still found it entertaining though. I would say it's almost like a slower version of COD4 on Hardcore mode (The only mode you should ever play...Period).

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I agree with the hardcore mode...except I suck at it.

In COD, my KD is normally above a 3/1. In Combat Arms, my K/D is around 2/1.

In AA, my K/D is 0/4 on average.

*sigh* It's simply not my game. I love it like a younger brother and I played it since 2.6.....but it's simply beyond my comprehension. I quit playing after I got banned by punkbuster for disabling some security measure. I didn't feel like going through Special Forces training again.

Hardest, most pointless mission in the history of games known to the American Man.