An offer

caleeb12

My website--CABM--is having a great deal on one of our custom-made packages! If you buy Hana for 30 days and the SCAR-L Trispear for 30 days you get the Elite Moderator perk FREE! Why are we doing this? Because we want to show our appreciation toward Nexon for making it all possible! So head on over to combatarmsblackmarket.com and buy this package!

The offer ends next month, and we guarantee that once we receive your payment we will have your items to you within 12 hours or they're free!

And to make your life easier, you don't even have to go to the site! Just PM me with your IGN (in-game name) and I'll send more instructions!

Werbung:

caleeb12

Okay, so it's seems as though you all were confused with the whole ordeal.

I have the NX at the tip of my fingers, while you have the money. Our package includes: Hana (30-D), Scar-L Trispear (30-D), and Elite Mod perk (7-D). That equals out to 30 dollars in NX!
But if you buy this package from us, you only pay 18. Over all that's 12 dollars saved.

Understand now?

MrPoog

Caleeb, you sound like a telemarketer. :p

I don't think I'm ever, ever going to buy NX.

Ever. I want the Arctic Wolf, but I'll just make some kick-ass montage and get tons of gifts, just like Emnesty does. Rofl.

caleeb12

Lol. Good idea. And no, I'm not a telemarketer. I'm only fourteen, so I can't be. But anyway, the reason I sound like one is because I am an extremely good writer. Seriously. Like, I'm writing a book which is over 200 pages right now.

Miran_Eitan

Poog...We should work together. You sound like my kinda guy. The "gets kicked for speedhacking" crowd.

We should make a two person view of pwnage. Take a few videos of us kicking complete ass, from two different angles. I have Adobe CS-3, so I can mix them together and we can become rich!...in NX cash...hopefully.

If you're interested, toss me a PM.

Werbung: