An offer

Werbung:

MrPoog

I meant telemarketer as in you are extremely eager to make your sale. :p

Yes, you write pretty darn well, unlike a lot of forum-frequenters do (not necessarily on this forum, however).

I'm used to "Hey cn ne1 gft me a arctic woof?"

:/

I generally try to keep my writing as grammatically correct as I can, too. And good luck with the 200-page book. :O

LordNor

Because. Lol, I don't really have an answer for you. I just thought it up the other day and made it an offer. Lol.

Ok, but I still don't understand it. It sounds like your trying to resale a service but how can you offer lower prices for combined items. For instance, if I wanted to get a female character lets say Mei, I would expect that would cost me $12.90 for 30-day use. You're saying you can do it cheaper?

caleeb12

First, you wouldn't pay 12.90 for her, you'd have to buy 15 dollars in NX. What're
You going to do with the extra 2K? Probably by more NX to try and get rid of it.
I don't do that. I buy the NX and give you the items at a discounted price, like $12.90 for Mei for thirty days.

Caleeb, man. No offense, your very enterprising, nice website too, but it seems kinda fishy.
I'm not a NX person though.

Oh and please for the love of your chosen religious figure (or not) use the edit button.
Please.

Werbung:

caleeb12

@m0ld: No, it's not. I checked several times.

@Pelican: whaddya mean?

@everyone: I know it sounds fishy. How many of you use eBay? Is there any real guarantee that you paying the people you buy from will give you the item you purchased? I'm not trying to steal, or scam or anything.
I'm just a fourteen year old kid that wants to give to the people of Combat Arms.