Animal Crossing

Werbung:

Randomboy

I do, I do, I do! It would be an amazing game especially if it had downloadable content and you could visit other peoples towns :D

Randomboy

Dana~Banana said:
what is animal crossing all about? you just cross the anumals from one side of the street to the other or something?

No. You live in a town with loads of talking animals. You have a house and you have to pay off your mortgage to make your house bigger. You can just walk around the town and fish, catch bugs, buy things and stuff like that. You get to buy clothes for yourself and furniture for your house. It's sort of like the Sims but a lot better coz you can freely roam around and do a whole lot more. It's a really addicitive game.

Dana~Banana

Randomboy said:
Dana~Banana said:
what is animal crossing all about? you just cross the anumals from one side of the street to the other or something?

No. You live in a town with loads of talking animals. You have a house and you have to pay off your mortgage to make your house bigger. You can just walk around the town and fish, catch bugs, buy things and stuff like that. You get to buy clothes for yourself and furniture for your house. It's sort of like the Sims but a lot better coz you can freely roam around and do a whole lot more. It's a really addicitive game.

Those kinds of games are really really broing......for me

Werbung: