Answer this!

Dirty

Okay, so I am going to try and establish some sort of connection with the reader. I have fallen into reality and it is a cold, dark and bitter place. Human’s greatest achievement is the neglect of this, creating the masses. I will let you think about that and figure it out yourself, no sense in me pointing fingers. Life is bullshit, and so are people. This world is a total mess. I feel that no one realizes what is around them and how to grasp the truth. There is no life after death, the truth is that death is the same as what you had before life, nothing. Is that a bad thing to vanish into nothing? I don’t know, remembering what it was like is really a tricky task. The truth is that humans are life, and the cycles of life promote death. To be you must not exist, same as the whole species. One day in the future the entire human race will be no longer and I wonder what was it all for? Why are there all these greedy tendencies, is it that people ignore reality? A mirage in their minds creating what they believe is right. We are the only animal with morals the way that we define them; we are the most destructive animals also. Is the world better off with us because sometimes there is love amongst a few? Or would our green and blue mother be a "happier" place without us? What are love, happiness and human emotion in the big picture? What would happen if some how people figured out how to understand? The end will come thank goodness, and we won’t remember a thing.

Werbung:

Defender

When the planet erupts and shakes is it trying to shake us off? When the days turn into nights and the blackness comes does mother earth sleep? Do we keep her up at night with our noise and pollution? We stick her with our pins and needles and she cries tsunamis and hurricanes. We tear apart her trees and crush her mountains and she refuses to make us clean air. We choke her and she chokes us back. The suicidal work that we do only ensure both our deaths. We are a parasite on her soil and she wishes us off.

Ind3lible

Either u both are quoting from the same text or are joined at the torso and sharing a stomach. Do your brains hurt when they mingle with each other? Also, what do you do when one of you has to use the bathroom?

Hypnos

Dirty said:
I have falling (fallen) into reality and it is a cold, dark and bitter place.
Sounds like the day some cold hands came into my nice comfy womb and snached me out.
Dirty said:
Is that a bad thing to vanish into nothing? I don’t know, remembering what it was like is really a tricky task. The truth is that humans are life, and the cycles of life promote death.
Of course it's not bad to vanish into nothing....remembering what it was like will not be a problem, for once you cese all memory ends. the only ones that suffer are the one that you left behind...if you could remember you'd have to ask yourself if the suffer for the love alone or for the loss of what you gave them.

If life and death are a cycle then is it really nothingness that we vanish into? Or are we reborn with another chance...becasue a cylce is just that..a circular path a one must follow...if he can follow it from life to death, why not back to life again?
dirty said:
The end will come thank goodness, and we won’t remember a thing.
Bingo.

Dirty

Hypnos said:
if he can follow it from life to death, why not back to life again?
quote]
Bingo.

Good point but energy is what makes you who you are. The synapse in your brain is electric currents. Just like any energy it uses up all its resources and burns up. So your argument is in part correct from my stand point. The matter of your body can continue to exist in other life but your thought can not. It is however common and a pleasant idea to want or need this, continuation of ones self. Therefore we form blankets and artificial comfort zones to ease the idea of death.

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
VOLTAIRE
French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist

Werbung:

Crisis

I WAS RIGHT! Damn that composition teacher. Senior year of HS, I had a composition teacher who said that all the time (the viking bit)m I'll go back and slap him around now. Well I would if he wasn't fired for dating a senior the day after graduation.