Anti-Nutshot

CookieMan

We all know of the helmets.up to about 33% protection from headshots, including face mask. From Nexon, coming soon...
Kevlar jockstrap!
Bulletproof cup!
Kevlar provides 30% protection from Nutshot, at the cost of 15% speed. Cup provides 50% protection, at cost of 20% speed.
:D Lol :D

Werbung:

rocktrns

Lol good one.
Though its a very good idea,but I wouldnt buy it.
I ratter get shot in the nutts than loose 15% of my speed.

Seawied

how about they implement it into armor so that its impelemented in the armor so that medium armor is immune to nutshots, heavy armor is immune to nutshots, and light armor is immune to nutshots.

Of course, to balance it out, they would have to keep the armor speed exactly the same as it is now

spuznick242

lol...i think it would be ok but i rather die because of a nut shot than loose 15% or so of speed its just not worth it in my mind

Miran_Eitan

I hate them. Just simply because I know 90% of the nutshots I get hit with are pure luck. Almost all of them are from the M-16, from some noob spraying at my chest and getting lucky due to spred. The M-16 has perfect spred now. Either you hit in the head or in the groin if you're moving and firing at the chest.

I can't say I've purposefully gotten a nut shot yet. If I can see that much of the body and they're not moving, I normally shoot for the head.

Seawied

I hate them. Just simply because I know 90% of the nutshots I get hit with are pure luck. Almost all of them are from the M-16, from some noob spraying at my chest and getting lucky due to spred. The M-16 has perfect spred now. Either you hit in the head or in the groin if you're moving and firing at the chest.

I can't say I've purposefully gotten a nut shot yet. If I can see that much of the body and they're not moving, I normally shoot for the head.

pretty much all skilled players do the exact same thing Miran.

CookieMan

This entire thread was originally intended as a joke, but they have to make a second weak shot for female characters. Maybe "Boob Shot", with a Kevlar Bra?
Lol. So they should just make a secondary weak shot for females, or make headshots 2x more likely.

Miran_Eitan

It's a way to make the game more feminine. I doubt they'll change anything.

People will either pay to be Female or they'll suffer being nutshotted all the bloody time.

rocktrns

I say just remove the nutshot.. it was supposed to be a april fools joke but now it's here to stay

Yes They should remove the nut shot.
Its an unfair advantage for the female characters. They should just remove it or make it equal to have some sort of shot for the female characters too.

Werbung: