Any new levels

Werbung:

Roger117

There hasn't been any new levels yet, but I'm sure there will be a new one on the November Content patch (please Sand Hog.....). And rank, no one is even close reaching General of The Army.

couchminer

I agree, the levels do get boring after a while. And it took me like a month to get 30k exp and i think general of the army takes 8 mil exp so whoever gets to general of army first is crazy addicted to Combat Arms.(has no life)

Hopefully it wont take as long as the first lvl 200 in MapleStory did(also no life)

Love

I agree, the levels do get boring after a while. And it took me like a month to get 30k exp and i think general of the army takes 8 mil exp so whoever gets to general of army first is crazy addicted to Combat Arms.(has no life)

Hopefully it wont take as long as the first lvl 200 in MapleStory did(also no life)

They could have autoers, which replaces their being.
So you cannot state they have no life.
Multiple people can also play on a single account, even it may be against the rules, the company would need proof of them doing so.

Roger117

Well, since the 11/12 patch, we have the new Sand Hog, a map in an abandoned town. It is very fun and I will continue exploring it.

Jordan B

I'm thoroughly confused as to the actual topic of this thread - So I will answer both questions.

1. Any new ranks anytime soon?

A. No , The highest ranked player " thegratefullded " (not completely sure on that spelling ) , has just over a million EXP if i'm correct , and the highest rank , General of the army , requires 8 million EXP.

Personally I see no point in adding new ranks , at least until our no.1 player reaches that point ,
and i'm sure nexon feels the same way.

2. Any new map's anytime soon ?

A. Soon , but probably not soon enough for most people's liking . I did some digging and found
that the newest map , Named "Sand Hog" , and the new weapons ( FAMAS, P90 ,
New Frag grenade , sickle etc) were only given to us as a "consolation prize" if you like ,
as they did not believe the new game mode that they planned to release was ready enough
for us. Good side - We don't get a half finished game mode , bad side - We don't find out
what the new game mode actually is. So maybe we get rattle snake soon , or maybe a
completely new map ( Wave rider took us all by surprise didn't it ) , but regardless ,
at least we know that the new game mode will be finished and not half baked.

Hope I helped ,

Jordan.

Werbung: