AR or SMG?

Roger117

there are many ar and smg weapons in CA and personally i like the AR's for their damage and accuracy. what do you prefer?

Werbung:

Love

Personally.
I find guns to play a slight role.
But it mainly depends on the player.
It's how you use the gun, not the gun itself.

I use the AUG-A1/AK-74

So I'd say AR.
Though I'm not saying SMG's can't be good.
I'm stating my opinion. :p

Ninshoku

I use different guns for different scenarios. Like the UMP W/ scope for Close Quarter Combat and M4A1 W/ scope for Accuracy from a distance. Sometimes with a silencer but not often. You're going to get noticed anyways.

Ltchips

I try to use them both, because SMG is killer in this game, and the AR does fairly good. It depends on the situation of combat.

llamaeatataco

If I could have my way, the k2 would have semi-automatic and full auto instead of burst, that would make it THE weapon to have, no matter what you are going to use it for. when i have the money, I go with the k2/scar for long range and the ump for close range. I prefer the AR in theory because it is more accurate, but in practice, the Ar's are just no good while running, and the c key is too hard to reach, so Assault rifles are spray and pray 80% of the time for me. The smgs are more accurate than the ar's while running, so they are what I use. Best to have an smg at all times and just keep it equipped, because if you need the range of the assault rifle then your not in danger of being killed. Have a good assault rifle like the g 36 for long range or just a sniper.

Capt1an

Lol, I only use the G36A. If I had unlimited money, that is the only rapid fire weapon you would ever see me use, but being I am often tight on money, I am running the default weapon and end up grabbing random guns off the ground.

Love

Lol, I only use the G36A. If I had unlimited money, that is the only rapid fire weapon you would ever see me use, but being I am often tight on money, I am running the default weapon and end up grabbing random guns off the ground.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Free weapons, why not?!
You don't waste GP.

I buy the AK-47 with a Scope, and then I pick up a gun, replacing my M16A1.
Saves a hell of a lot of GP give or take.

I'd say, AR's for Medium range, and SMG's for small maps.
Though in the right hands, any gun is deadly. :p

Roger117

i do around the same love. i have an ak-74u and a scope with a m16a3 in the back. i always chuck ithat out when i find something good.

shawnaw2

hm i think its all abt the player and his/her skill at each gun
if a person is super pro at smg, he may use it like a sniper rilfe (maybe?)
or a AR person doing well at close quarters
it all depends on the user's preferance and skill at each wep
for me i just running though all the weaps and still seeing which suits me best

Werbung: