area 51 map

Werbung:

superwii60

well...i dont realy know wat to say to that other than, ya it would be pretty cool but, nexon is tryin to stick to reality...maybe a bunker, or underground base map would be good, but going so far as to call it area 51 and adding a bunch of "weapons of the future" stuff just dosnt sit well with me

rocktrns

it is a reality area 51 exists no doubt about it so they should have it
well...i dont realy know wat to say to that other than, ya it would be pretty cool but, nexon is tryin to stick to reality...maybe a bunker, or underground base map would be good, but going so far as to call it area 51 and adding a bunch of "weapons of the future" stuff just dosnt sit well with me

Ebolaiztoxic

Though we have enough information to have a base idea.
sure we do but, you have to consider the inside im sure their is no such thing as "aliens" but it would sound fun.Anyway they should add it with the mountian that is in front of and a nexon admin be a gate guard watching for hacks and glitches

rocktrns

we still have enough info about area 51 from there prevous employees that have told people how it looks to make this a good map
sure we do but, you have to consider the inside im sure their is no such thing as "aliens" but it would sound fun.Anyway they should add it with the mountian that is in front of and a nexon admin be a gate guard watching for hacks and glitches

Love

Well aliens are considered unidentified species of some human related sort.
Thus there may be aliens, though I have a somewhat rather middle belief that UFO/Aliens are a form of cover up for the Government/Some branches of the Military.

Ebolaiztoxic

we dont know anything about area 51 except that it holds a secret an employee may not exploit anything about this area because if they do they would either be killed or held in prison of clark county where no more info will be told

Love

we dont know anything about area 51 except that it holds a secret an employee may not exploit anything about this area because if they do they would either be killed or held in prison of clark county where no more info will be told

Well we know it's of unearthly substances and lifeforms, along with the upmost technology.

rocktrns

well we know enough workers have came out for instance bob Lazar look him up by all the information he has given us we can make a map that looks like area 51 back in the 80s and 90s :p

Love

well we know enough workers have came out for instance bob Lazar look him up by all the information he has given us we can make a map that looks like area 51 back in the 80s and 90s :p

Seeing as Area 51 has been moved, that's all we can do.

rocktrns

area 51 didnt move its just a trick for people to get there eyes off of it they want to keep people from writingstorys about it and makng maps about it on games but combatarms should really concider it it would be a great level.:p
Seeing as Area 51 has been moved, that's all we can do.

Werbung:

Love

area 51 didnt move its just a trick for people to get there eyes off of it they want to keep people from writingstorys about it and makng maps about it on games but combatarms should really concider it it would be a great level.:p

I see, lol.
Just looked it up.
Yeah, I'd actually prefer this over Vegas/Reno.