area 51 map

rocktrns

lost vegas

ur right i would perfer this over vegas or they would combine thoses two levels like on GTA san andreas cause area 51 is not far from las vegas:confused:
I see, lol.
Just looked it up.
Yeah, I'd actually prefer this over Vegas/Reno.

Werbung:

Love

ur right i would perfer this over vegas or they would combine thoses two levels like on GTA san andreas cause area 51 is not far from las vegas:confused:

Meh, I'd prefer only Area 51, two parts making this a rather big map.
One outside, one inside.
Outside would contain explosive material within the ground, if you step on such an explosion is detonated.
Of course, the other part being the inside of Area 51 itself.

rocktrns

yeah ur right that sounds better how u put it
Meh, I'd prefer only Area 51, two parts making this a rather big map.
One outside, one inside.
Outside would contain explosive material within the ground, if you step on such an explosion is detonated.
Of course, the other part being the inside of Area 51 itself.

NSXTypeR

Well on the account that I live in Roswell New Mexico. I'm around this type of stuff all day. It would be cool to have a bigger map, but on the other hand it does get tiresome hearing about aliens all day long. IMO I think it would be a 20% go and an 80% no go for me.

Darkdevil725

Well I would be contradicting myself if I said that our planet being the only life bearing planet is impossible but it is highly improbable, back to subject though. I would love to play on a Area 51 map and they don't have to really put in a space ship and aliens, they could just put some aircraft and bodies in the map with tarps over them and let our imaginations take care of the rest, simple and realistic.

Werbung: