asshole?

read thread first~ Is Donze an asshole??

• 1 yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DiLLa

ok 101 airborne said he seriously got blown up and was on morphine

so u kno the situation now donze did this part....

*DEAD* 101st AIRBORNE DIV(AASLT) : i got fucked up pretty bad
*DEAD* *TBH | <kazz> | CL : did you miss our conversation ...
*DEAD* Donze : its happens. . . ask dilla
*DEAD* Donze : haha
*DEAD* [PuNx-r]-||-DiLLa : hope everything is still in tact :/
*DEAD* [SA]_K!ll3R_{mRz} : /rank
*DEAD* [PuNx-r]-||-DiLLa : that shit aint funny man
*DEAD* *TBH | <kazz> | CL : yea really donze
*DEAD* Donze : yes it is
*DEAD* 101st AIRBORNE DIV(AASLT) : lost a leg ...nuts are still hanging though
*DEAD* [PuNx-r]-||-DiLLa : well
*DEAD* [PuNx-r]-||-DiLLa : your a fuckn asshole then

Werbung:

slick

yeah, sounds strange. Donze is working with retired military guys from what I've understand. He's making them radios and shit.
If he ment it he is an ass.

P.S. Sorry to hear that Airborne. Good Luck

Dirty

I would like to hear airbornes side of the story... If Donze was just being a complete ass I would like to perma ban him... We dont mind teasing but to seriously hurt someone like that is as bad as racism to me.

Puppet

Sounds like Donze was in one of his funny moods and forgot to come out of it at the right time. You'll notice he said it was funny BEFORE he found out that what happened. Either way, we need to respect each other. Except for me. You don't need to respect me. I like it that way.

DiLLa

lol..puppet but me personally when some1 is injured that way no joke could b funny in that aspect especially when he is still on morphine...and hes like yeh it happens all the time ask dilla haha :/

BillyTheKid

If thats how it happened..... thats like making fun off some one who has a mentaly disabble (not that airbourne is) its just not right, nor is it fair.

Werbung:

Puppet

My 11 year old son has ADHD so I know very well how your mind works sometimes. The medicine works wonders. This tells me a lot about you Billy. I think Fenire has it too. Where's that boy been anyway?