Auction: Big steam account ! Read

darkittu

I sell my steam account because I'm father from 1 month, new work, new home and no time for play anymore.

I got 350+ games for a value of 5.000$ by steamcalculator.com and 70% of games got ALL DLCS that steamcalculator doesn't count.

My account is registered in eu in 2008 and got perfect VAC status.

Offers start from 200€ (or 250$) and I will sell the account to the highest offerer. I don't need money urgently, so I can wait for the highest offer.

YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OFFER IN THIS TOPIC ONLY. You can make a serious offer via email only if you want to close quickly and I will evaluate it.

I will sell instant for 800€ (or 1.000$). I DON'T ACCEPT TRADES, I just want money.

Payment: Paypal of course (as gift, you must pay fees if there are any), you go first for precaution.

If u want to ask something more or if you want to close it quickly, the quickest way to reach me is this email address: darkittu@hushmail.com

I speak english only. I don't use instant messaging like skype, only emails.

I will give all the account details (id, email) only after getting paid by the winner, so scammers go away please, only SERIOUS people thanks. I posted this topic also here: http://www.sythe.org/steam-sales/1514239-auction-big-steam-account.html

Werbung: