Awp on PuNx CSS?

Should we allow only the AWP in the source server?

• Yeah.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Negative.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deviant

Well, I thought that instead of banning the awp we could just ban the autosnipe and have the AWP. My reasoning behind this is if PuNx wants to start scrimming more then we will have to learn how to use AWPs. Just wondering what everyone else thinks about this.

Werbung:

Intoxicated

if were gonna have the awp, it should only be available to the losing team or something. i just dont want to have to dodge all the awp whores out there *cough*moneybags*cough*. but it could be allowed if say a team was losing by 3 or 5. then it would be alright, i guess.

BillyTheKid

When i come back to the server i think it would be odd to have AWPs its just not the way the punx clan rolls ( well the punx dont roll that way i think?)

MoneyBags

the awp really isnt that good.. in cs:s .. its reload is crazy slow.. and if i miss... then im pretty much dead.. the m4 and ak can still own someone with an awp from mid distance... or a simple flash would do too ...

DiLLa

i dont think the awp is that lethal the auto is whats gay as fuck now...there is virtually no recoil and it only takes 1 shot to kill some1 as it is...so i thikn you should ban just the auto...and at most do like 1 awp per team limit you kno....whoever is fastest to buy the awp on each side i guess...i have always thought 1 pers side was fair...its when u get like 3 or 4 ppl on a team doing it that pisses me off...

Puppet

I'll be the conservative voice: How's about no auto snipe and no awp just like Punx was before? Why change now? Just because we went Source? Gay. You don't see me changing my attitude or my underwear do you?

MoneyBags

i like the awp though.. its like my best friend.. and why do we need to get rid of it.. its really not as good as it was... flashes will own someone with an awe due to poor reload time.... dont get rid of it!

Casualty

scrimmed many time and punx has more to worry abuot when we scrim than awps..trust me...

but about the server,

im all for keeping the server the same...that is the only reason i firest played at this server way back in the day, now ill agree that it may not be as lethal as you guys say, but that just means we have less to adjust to in a scrim ;) however its defenders server adn its completly up to him...ill play here either way. you all knwo if some loser is awp-whoring admins will ban the person asap so its not to big a deal either way,

and puppet... i hope we never see you changing yoru underwear

-Casualty

Werbung: