Awsome site that gives free money!

Werbung:

Jailbreak

There are lots of testimonials and a forum with about 7000 members and lots of testimonials on the forums plus the site owners put up a picture on the forum of a screen shot of some of the paypal payments they made so yer it looks pretty legitimate, and tbh its incrediblely easy to use, I use rewards1 as well, (which if you dont already use it you should cause it is really good) but where as for rewards1 you have to fill things in and join things for this all you have to do is click on links which opens an advert in a new window, you wait 30 seconds then your account gets credited. So yer id give it a try if I was you.

Matt

Look guys, it's fine to advertise "potential" pay-per-view sites and similar, but please if you're going to be adding your referral link, tell people!

hockeyhero

i dont like pay-per click sites... most of them are the scam anyways.... you spend one month to get $10.... doesn't seem worth it...:rolleyes:

also.. i heard bux.to is a scam so i'm not going near it...:eek:

Sousanator

If your doing this you should have 2 virus scanners and a spyware scanner program. You should have all three not just on, but scanning constantly. Most ads (especially these types) have spyware and some even have viruses.

Be Careful, and remember to back up important data on a DVD-/+R regularly.

hockeyhero

If your doing this you should have 2 virus scanners and a spyware scanner program. You should have all three not just on, but scanning constantly. Most ads (especially these types) have spyware and some even have viruses.

Be Careful, and remember to back up important data on a DVD-/+R regularly.

exactly.... i have pop-up blocker and each of the sites i clicked the pop=ups were blocked... i tried once without pop=up blocker and sometimes up to three ads pop-upped....:eek:

Randomboy

I found another site thats waaaaaay better than bux.to!
I've literally been there for 3 days and i've got $28.25, it seriously is great!
I mean, you can get $6 for just doing the welcome survey! :D
Also, money is payed out by PayPal which bux.to stopped doing :(

I would really recommend joining it: http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Randomboy

Enjoy! ;)

PLEASE NOTE I'VE ADDED MY REF LINK IN IT.. FEEL FREE TO GO STRAIGHT TO A.W.Surveys The New Survey Experience

Werbung: