[Ban Update] Quarantine Mode Abusers Punished 8/14/09

rocktrns

NEXON said:
To all Combat Arms Players,

Some players have been violating Nexon?s Terms of Use by using the Quarantine game mode to power-level and stage matches, gaining EXP and GP in a manner that is not in the spirit of our game.

The players in question (listed below) have 2x the EXP and GP earned by abusing Quarantine mode removed from their accounts, and were temporarily banned. We will continue to monitor player profile data for abnormal EXP and GP gains per match. Please be aware it is quite obvious to us from data monitoring which players are power-leveling; guilty players will be punished accordingly.

Future violators will be severely punished, including being banned and/or receiving a full demotion to the Trainee rank, and should not expect to be treated with leniency.

--Nexon America--

The following players unfairly gained EXP or GP by abusing Quarantine Mode:

Heartmyrose
-KluTch--
commader

residentt5
treeSkwerral
Neloangelo

K1ll3rMonkey
Hitmanap
Sadru

TerroristMen
chinesemanto
wescar

_Sogetsu_
p3flop-IKoNN
CUBANO_21

Michael15757
n3-y0
DARKMAGPIE

ShAd0weCliPx
Metalwraith
UniquEZ1

novalisk
CuTaoDen
_KiLo_

Mrs_-_Lindi_
JDMBOSS
Angerd

FU2buddy
WaTchYrBaCk
LOBO31

Silverphazon
PsychoGodess
-AznKillz16-

OverSimplify
xramxpagex
SeNsiTiviTy0

Akky
AND7reloaded
-SuicideZ

Audify
pwned40
ILickCandy-

Fonsoe
Fresh-Killer
iCuddlezZ

Sh0rt3y
Cortex07
ghost1222

Ourorboros
Cu_Dai
DenGosoO

Fl2ozen
Mr_Trueman
xHyphyGhostx

aznfunniboi
Infowar
grnadegoboom

INK89
kakuzoSama
IEatPeople91

MixDoMal
Jeanka
-x_DiaBlo_x-

XX_BRAVO_XX
surfed
byoon1

-DarkHero
-_xSuNnYx_-
Sinisterslam

X_Legendary
Bi-Polarity
Excels

SCANDAL0US
llxToxicxll
-KillerZone-

achae
-K-I-I-L-E-R
stlcarlos989

e-cu
Leits
SaltyKill3r

M3boost
Cyruspnoi4
IronBulets

cSyNc
Rickashad
GaticoX

Amitabha
xGuCCiManex
EkeneEzekwo

Capone48048
zcream
-Liteace-

Love_Divine
deathrage24
M_a_L_o_K_A

Belinsky9
bigshow77
Alkatash

DarthNilius
MostWanted
Prinkz

ninjaphail
BWR1
Emiilio0

Bullet-Death
_-InSaNiTy-_
Zayz

Zerazmic
IcyDead
t0astedClam

ChaozForce
Elmontr0
FluffyBumBum

2dayufailed
SixStringGod
TECAT0

Sonny23
-Trainer-
M4A1DevGru

johndeere
Akildah
miaharles

Synerax
_Keiko_
ReapeR--

-hemp-
littledarlin
standford1

S1mPly
Parkerblade
cbyx

Flatline911
lordmakabro
XMiadestroyX

PanzerPants
-XJaguaR-
-DAffY

WhipLashOne
resilentwolf
-The_KidBR-

leo_1533-SP
s2ABANDONADO
hahaowned1

-DarkElite
JayJerrell
xSkull13x

_Hefestus_
Xx_MISsMe_xX
http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005ZE&pageIndex=1

SO what do you guys think about this?

Werbung:

Cyder

In power leveling, glitching, chamming, etc... I would have a hard time doing with the way I feel about integrity. It is just a game true.. but in anything you do in life but stand-up about it.. do it right and fairly.. I truely believe that. Too many people/players have their integrity sold at the price of instant gratification.

Ashwin

What's so fun about suiciding before the infected host is chosen anyway? It hurts your KDR and it doesn't give you that feeling of adrenaline. :(

Will50Wester

In power leveling, glitching, chamming, etc... I would have a hard time doing with the way I feel about integrity. It is just a game true.. but in anything you do in life but stand-up about it.. do it right and fairly.. I truely believe that. Too many people/players have their integrity sold at the price of instant gratification.

That's very true, I guess we just have too many players that are just totally kids or adults that don't grow up, they don't care if they cheat and ruin other people's game experience, as long as they have fun. I like to work for all my kills, that way its more intense than just sitting there shooting at a wall or running around letting the computer have all the fun in aiming.

Werbung: