Batman "The Dark Knight"

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

ok I watched in and I am in complete agreement with sous....Joker was ridiculously amazing...the whole movie was FANTASTIC!!! BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!! (yes better then hulk and iron man even though they were good)
Go watch it now...seriously

Jdeadevil

There's not cover up for spoilers I can really see so if you haven't seen the movie please don't read this post!

Not that I completely disagree but the film wasn't as good as I expected it to be. There wasn't really any story of how the Joker came to exist. I mean, sure he was evil and psychopathic which is how a villain should be, but I didn't like the way the movie tried to focus more on his law breakings and town slaughter and the fact he just hated everything.

Ok, in the story properly, he was originally the dude who killed Bruce's parants and ran away, and then later on dropped into a tub of acid which is how the makeup mess up came to exist. I didn't see any of that, it was as if they coudn't be arsed with it. Twoface had it correct, though there's no sign of a sequel with him as one of the mains.

I'm not going to sit here and type like a marval fanboy though so I'll just go and spell check my typings.

Sousanator

Also do not read my post if you don't want anything spoiled

The reason why the Jokers past wasn't revealed is because no one really knows how the Joker came to be. That is what the original comics set out to do. He was always mysterious and he couldn't have a past, or else Batman would know who he is (since he is the universes greatest detective). Because Jokers stories change all the time, you can't believe anything he says. Him falling in the tub is just one of his made up stories in the comic book world used.

He also didn't kill Batman parents. The Joker kills for entertainment not for money. That was just a lowlife scum.

And Twofaces story was completely messed up. He got his two face by getting acid all over it. Also Batman never had a love interest, especially not related to Twoface. In my opinion, Twoface died too early. With this movie he isn't even considered to be a super villian, let alone Batmans arch enemy.

If it wasn't for the Joker's performance, this movie would have been as craptastic as Batman Begins.

Jdeadevil

Don't read - Spoilers!

True, but I thought the original was that he got pushed into a tub of acid! Oh well, well then if that's the case we can probably thank the people who made it for making fans think straight about Batman, though probably unintentional.

Heard people laughing in the Odeon when his face got set on fire, like smirking because you don't really see people's plain faces being on fire in much films; well not in the Odeon anyway.

I'm a bit dissapointed at the fact they replaced beautiful Katie Holmes with some lady who looked like a dead Katie Holmes who got fat and never went to sleep, and I hope to God no one even to do with her is reading this right now.

I'd love to see the Riddler though, modernized. That would be awesome to see actually!

Johnhg7

Spoiler Don't Read!

I just saw it a second time and I am still amazed. If the joker doesn't get an emmy I'm gonna press charges. I also heard that the next ones going to include the riddler so I think that one's going to be good to. I am a little disappointed with batman though I think he could have done a lot better.

Ding Ding Ding **700**

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

Spoiler Don't Read!

I just saw it a second time and I am still amazed. If the joker doesn't get an emmy I'm gonna press charges. I also heard that the next ones going to include the riddler so I think that one's going to be good to. I am a little disappointed with batman though I think he could have done a lot better.

Ding Ding Ding **700**

Hehe, I was saying to my brother and dad at the dinner table a few days ago about how the Riddler should be in the next one. If he is, that would be very interesting indeed!

Lol, and I think he's got more than 10,000 emmy's mate. There's millions of Batman fanboys out there