Battle.Net Charter

Morrowind1357

Basically i started this thread for people if they want to host games for the people on this site, so we can get into some team games together. If your generally online and looking for one of us to play a game with you notify it here.

Im currently logged in to Lordaeron as Morrowind135, Whisper me if you want to do something online or post here.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD, ONLY POST SOMETHING RELEVANT TO BATTLE.NET STATUSES ETC.

Werbung:

Jacek

US EAST mostly: Jacek_Wc3c
Northrend when I want to play melee: Jacek_Wc3c, XardasJac

Can host, likes to play custom games, just whisper him :yay:

Benx_X

speedhorn, backup your point, saying lordaeron sucks means nothing, give a reason
and morrowind i wont mind ATing with ya but im best with solo, username is REALIST_XUEREB
also if we do im not being night elf, cause i got roughly 50% NE and im trying to get it higher and team games will stuff it...

ragingspeedhorn

Ben I think Lordareon sucks because whenever I play there all the people who join are extremely stupid compared to Northrend and Azeroth, this may be a oincidence but it has happened every time that huge amount of morons have joined. Also people on Lordareon often are leavers, atleast when I have played 3/4 have left each game.

Jacek

Ben I think Lordareon sucks because whenever I play there all the people who join are extremely stupid compared to Northrend and Azeroth, this may be a oincidence but it has happened every time that huge amount of morons have joined. Also people on Lordareon often are leavers, atleast when I have played 3/4 have left each game.
[/b]
Sorry but Lordaeron and Kalimdor custom games suxx. I open Custom Game and:

9 Dotas (newest version)
6 something like uT :wtf:
2 Life of a peasant

everything.

Oh and ragingspeedhorn is f* leaver :D

ragingspeedhorn

I usually never leave games unless I have a **beep** good reason or my internet brakes/computer brakes down (which the internet often do due to some problems with my router that sometimes cut the connection to my computer so only my mom has internet).

Btw Jacek I have only played a game with you 2 times ever and only left one of the times because my computer had some unknown problems which made it brake down. So talking about this as if you know the way I act in games with leaving etc, stop that.

Benx_X

jacek try to say more then 1 thing in each post? thank you
and speedhorn thats 100% true... lordaerons got soo many leavers and dotas, and for that UtV3 thingy i once tried it out, its like a korean dota or something =\

Undead_Lives

Yup, I tried that Korean DotA. Couldn't figure out what the items were.... -_-
And it is also true that there are like a bigillion DotA's on Lordaeron.

Werewulf

i get on when ever i want..or well when im happy or bored , or eitehr when i have an art block.
sometimes i just leave it on cuz im too lazy to do anything, drawing or either doin somethin else like modeling..cuz when ever i exit wc3 my comp crashes so i have to get it done then exit wc3.
but im Werewulf on most places..it hard when people call me a F*ggot like 5 different people in last 2 days. and when i tell them im girl they dont believe me...they r such f*gs..

Werbung: