Battlefield 1942

Panzer66

Hey do any of you play Battlefield 1942? Because im starting to think that im the person in canada who still play it on Pc. everytime i go on the only people who are playing are playing using linux.:):)

Werbung:

DarkLink

My friend has the whole set and when I play it at his house, it's hilarious. I mean the sound the soldiers make when they die. O.O

E

Elite SEAL

lol, I used to, but it is fun to drive around in jeeps and crash into tanks, or fly a plane over to their base and parachute out.:p

yup its nice... it was the first FPs game i played in my life, and im still playing it lool.

Hey same here ! I got the whole collection about 2 years ago for 20$. Its not bad, I love the airplanes, and the jet pack in the expansion.
If your looking for more mods to try, Desert Combat.

n7n

And Flight sims, and large scale battle games.
Perhaps not in CA.

Flight sims are a joke, games are for pure entertainment. If you find flying an aircraft entertaining, then get off your ass, go outside, and take a class, good life/learning experience.

Flight sims are a joke, games are for pure entertainment. If you find flying an aircraft entertaining, then get off your ass, go outside, and take a class, good life/learning experience.

I didn't mean like MS flight, I mean like Crimson Skies.
Combat Flight sims.
Its a my bad for forgetting the combat.
The ones where u just fly around in circles are boring.

Werbung: