Been working

Dirty

How is the server doing? I have been working like a dumbass, outside, in the Bronx while its 102 outside. Working all damn weekend too, so let me know!
D

Werbung:

aurora

i wish i could work like u ,i cant do anything at this moment we need to stay indoors and wait for the alarms to tell us go inside the shlters.
so i have to much free time, most of the day i watch tv work out surf the web or make music.im geting bored i need another vaction.

Defender

I am having some personal problems this week...trying to work them out. Not really in the mood to play. The good news is that the server is paid for 3 more months.

eng26dcfd

RE:  Been working

aurora said:
i wish i could work like u ,i cant do anything at this moment we need to stay indoors and wait for the alarms to tell us go inside the shlters.
so i have to much free time, most of the day i watch tv  work out  surf the web or make music.im geting bored i need another vaction.
Hope everything is alright over there AB

Ind3lible

In other words.....it's a ghost town in there. We don't have anyone that joins the server to try and populate it during the weekdays. It will happen sooner or later though.

Stay safe AB.

--Rimwrecker

I'm here, getting on once a day to see who's on. But since our server is inactive and my pug team is inactive as well, I don't play much. Hopefully getting a job soon, too, and going to a wedding at the end of the month.

MoneyShot

oh aurora quit being a pansywaist, we all play with rockets and bombs flying in our direction!

seriously dude keep up. and dont blame hizbollah if you start sucking!

aurora

Well this morning while we played d2 alarm was on i run with my famly to the steirs and then they start dropin 11-13 missils was droped in my neborhood and 2 droped somthing like 300-400 meters from my home .
thats a great satarday morning thx to hezbolla.still wating for the news to be update about the cashultis ill talk to u later.

Werbung: