Being drunk...

Fladian

Do you, or any friends of yours got any funny things with being drunk? Any kind of experience could be funny to hear =)

Unfortunately, I didn't have such a great experience with being drunk. On my 18th birthday, I held a big party. What I probably said someone before is that I don't like beer, so I sticked with some other stuff. I really prefer Goldstrike (50% alcohol) above anything else. In all honestly, I can remember I drank the half of the bottle on my own, I later heard (from friends) that I drank 3/4th of the entire bottle.
Mind that this was some time ago. To be exact, if someone who likes soccer/football, they might even remember it. It was during the EK in Portugal when Holland played Sweden. Holland won the match on penalties.
During midnight, my friends and I went out, and I learned that I was carried more than I walked :)P) because I lost most of my ability to walk. Carrying isn't really a good description either, it was more like dragging :p The funny thing is, even after being so drunk, I remember just about every action I did. In opposite of most stories of people that are drunk, I just yelled a few times: "Holland!" I also knew I fell half-asleep near the mall. I also knew that we went out to buy sigarrets, but a shop where you could buy it was closing and refused to let people in.

When I came back home, we said goodbye and I said I had to throw up. So I went to the bathroom, and there is where the stories vary. My mother said I fell asleep in the bathroom. My father said that I haven't been in the bathroom at all, but I fell asleep right in front of it, though my story isn't similar to them at all. I did manage to get inside the bathroom, and I did threw up, but I did not fell asleep. It is true that I kept my eyes closed - for some reason, I can't open my eyes right after I threw up - but I didn't fall asleep. When I thought that I was okay again, I tried to crawl back to the living room and wanted to sleep on the couch. Apparently, - which I can't remember that clearly anymore - I didn't manage to get to the couch but fell asleep in the middle of the hallway. I woke up when my father tripped over me. I didn't really notice it, I just moaned and crawled back to the couch.
I remember waking up on the couch at 5 - 6 AM. In a very clear state (for a short moment) I managed to go up to my room and continued to sleep inside of my own bed.

Now the bad part. I woke up because of a lot of noise, but I had a terrible hang over, and I wasn't able to move. I could just watch a bit of what was going on. My mother was having a hard time again with breathing. She is a very bad health patient and has been hospitalized for a few times, every time in very critical condition. I'm not sure what time it was, but there was one time when the doctors were at the brink of giving up on it.
I could see people from an ambulance trying to get her away... but at least, I felt extremely powerless because I could only watch.
Since then, I haven't drunk all that much. I haven't been really drunk either since then.

Two years ago, I also heard from some friends that they had a big party. Some were drunken and stoned at the same time, so you get my point. I wasn't at that party, so I don't know the details, but they told me it was a night they'd never forget. It's quite hard to describe it on a forum, so I'll just quote one of them.
"Hey man, come here for a moment."
"What's up?"
"Can you see if I'm done pissing?"
Or another guy thought he fell off a big building when he just fell off the couch. He kept screaming for about 15 - 30 minutes. I also know that one of them didn't know much about the party. He fell asleep quite fast, but he also was one of the guys who drank the most and smoked the most. Like I was told: "Kees was shivering and shaking in bed all night. We didn't dare to wake him up. As a matter of fact, we were more wondering if we had to call an ambulance for him instead of giving him some more beer."

EDIT: I wonder if it is a coincidence I made this thread. I need a little longer than an hour to get to my normal senses when I wake up. Hearing a certain DJ speeds that process a little up, but he isn't on at a saturday. So I didn't really remember what I did yesterday. But now I do, and I remember talking about this subject with someone I like.
*sigh* I want to be able to concentrate again -_-'

Werbung:
I never get drunk, but my friends always do when we are out. Some of them start getting stra nge visions and want to kill the resto of us, the girls become lezbians, and *beep* happens. Funny things happen when people are drunk. :wtf:

EDIT:
The funniest thing was when three of them were throwing up through a window of a skyskraper.

Werewulf

i had like...1 or 2 beers? cant remeber..maybe 2, dont know if i can get drunk from that much but sure as *beep* did i felt sick and had a headache.
but i want to get drunk..for a strange reason..even thought it tastes so bad..i want to get drunk at a party..
i know some people..well theres this one girl she like 15 now..maybe 14 back then..but she got drunk..was a party and well bada bing bada boom, Sh*t happens..

N00byStance

I've never drank with friends/on a party, therefore I never got drunk. I don't drink. When I hear my friends talking about how much will they drink today/calculating litres per head/how much vodka can they afford for today drinking, I'm thinking I am a stranger :p

Fladian

i had like...1 or 2 beers? cant remeber..maybe 2, dont know if i can get drunk from that much but sure as *beep* did i felt sick and had a headache.
[/b]
Sure, you can get drunk from a few beers. =)

A friend of mine is forbidden to drink alcohol from his friends. He likes it though, but... well, I'm not sure what happens when he drinks alcohol. But like a friend of mine said: "He just can't take it." He agreed with it as well, so during parties, he usually sticks with a bottle of non-alcohol drinks. He usually is one of the people who stays quits sober as well.
May sound strange. But like that friend of mine said: "He gets drunk of a certain non-alcohol drink as well."

Werewulf

hey if you give someone fake beer and tell them its like..20% alochol, i bet you they will act drunk or think they r drunk...

Fladian

Won't really work on me, Wulf. But that's probably because I can act like I'm drunk without being drunk as well :p
It just depends on how quickly I adapt to the crowd around me. If it are friends, I'll adapt quickly, when I'm drunk, it speeds it up a little as well. But I don't (necessarily) change the way I act.

Werewulf

i dont talk much at school...and people dislike me due to it..so when i go to like..a party or a groups part from school, i wanna get drunk so i dont have to sit in the corner thinking about stuff...

Werewulf

i usta be so hppy and abit of a jerk to peopel in my primary school years....i kicked someone in the balls back then..
now....gawd..so many eyes..and minds..people think im afraid of alot of things.or think im weird..
but im fine at home..it just..wehn i go to school..its liek a different me..

Fladian

Ouch, I'm pretty d-amn happy that I wasn't there to feel it :p

Well, you could always show them that you are not afraid of those things they think you are afraid of. Going against the flow can be good from time to time as well.

"Fine at home", at you say. I can relate to that. The main reason for that (mostly) is because it is too hard to adjust to area's you either don't feel comfortable with, or just plain don't like to be. Because you cannot adjust, you try something else.
I know that too well, because I usually acted that way as well. Some people adjust to an unknown area in minutes of time, some in days of time and some in a week. Some people never adjust to it. I, for one, need more time than the average. About half a year, until I'm back to the old me. Therefore I don't like being in new classes, as example.
Though the part of my own is a theory. The only way for me to confirm it now, is by next year.

Werewulf

there was a spider...and it ran up to me..all the girls ran...and i just sat on the comp chair...
and i threw a bug at some girls..
and i tell them that a pineapple is a vegetable..
but well..i like dark places..makes me get evil feelings...like a dances..and when its dark..it feel sooo..good...i want to go to a dark place..with alot of people..and get drunk...

Fladian

Spiders? Pineapple a vegetable? Dark places? I think I lost you :p

Dark places, eh? I'm not sure if I'm so fond on that. I only know that I can't stand silence anymore. That's why I always have something with me that produces sound.
Dark places isn't something that attracts me though. Though I won't avoid it, it's not something I enjoy being alone in. In the complete dark.

Werbung:

Splatt

in dark places...i feel like killing people.
[/b]
*slowly walks away...*....anyway,i vowed to myself i would never drink,for....erm....certain reasons(no,i didn't get drunk and killed a man,but that gives me an idea :D ...).