Best Game You Played

Werbung:

Jordan B

Ummmmmmm , melee only 100 kill 2v2 elim at junk flea . I was 69 kills and 7 deaths . If I can find the print screen of it that I took I will post it .

Gotta love my ninjato owning skills . Lolz .

Oh and gotta love melee noobs . Lewl

Roger117

Ummmmmmm , melee only 100 kill 2v2 elim at junk flea . I was 69 kills and 7 deaths . If I can find the print screen of it that I took I will post it .

Holy moley!!!!! I got 44 kills and 23 deaths I think today, not my best but I'll still post it up.

Well here it is:
2lwamu9.jpg

I should have screenshotted some of my others.

SPARTANZ77

it was junk flea CTF and for some reason either team was trying to score so i just killed! i had about 88 kills and 56 deaths (dont have a screenie though)

chrisbrown

Best game would be snow valley sniping 97/14 deaths. The other was standing there waiting to die only 1 person kept breaking free >_>. The funny thing was i camping in 2 spots only ( Near Rock and inside House)

I was playing on Bravo

chrisbrown

Lol nice triksta. My best melee would be 39/9. Then some random guy screamed OMG your number #1 machete user. Too bad im gonna lose that rank because i get on much nowadays :[

Jordan B

Lolz . Chris you need a better pc lolz .

I wish you were on more often , but with that said , i haven't played in a couple of weeks. It hurts.

:(

It's because I'm at my grandpa's place , and his pc has 128mb of ram , bad video card etc etc .
So no combat arms till sunday pst .

*sighs*

Werbung: