Best gun for showdown

Werbung:

Illdouche

Just bring an M14

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

yocool

Capture the Flag would be hard....

ctf for showdown would be hard lol u would have to go accross the map running like hell with your knife. That would increase sales in Black Berets lol.:)

Miran_Eitan

Stealth don't do much when there's only three routes in and out. You effectively have a neon arrow pointing to your position.

Speed on the other hand... I've made more captures dodging bullets than really should be allowed. I can't tell you how many times strafing and sprinting at the same time has led to me being called a speedhacker as people don't have high enough DPI mice to keep up.

[Sprint to the left. mice run into keyboard. Cursing ensues and hackusations begin]

cvspartan101

Stealth don't do much when there's only three routes in and out. You effectively have a neon arrow pointing to your position.

Speed on the other hand... I've made more captures dodging bullets than really should be allowed. I can't tell you how many times strafing and sprinting at the same time has led to me being called a speedhacker as people don't have high enough DPI mice to keep up.

[Sprint to the left. mice run into keyboard. Cursing ensues and hackusations begin]

Lol...speed is the biggest factor of course... if you have a heavy vest on I would say don't go for it

caleeb12

People who don't use common sense and use any of the guns for the first time won't get the rhythm of single shot. G36e was the first gun I used and it was really easy to get used to. It's why most inexperienced players use it as well.

it was the first gun I used as well. But then I quickly found that MP5A4.

Werbung: