Best K/D spread

Werbung:

Liekthis

Cant remember my best games, I have had many of them. Maybe if my eyes were not bleeding from the annoying pedobear sig I could remember.

Miran_Eitan

74/20.

My score when I raised to 2.0 on my KD as a total.

Shotgun and G-36. Total noobtubed em.

I have a screenshot somewhere, but that was probably one of the easiest games. Brushwood is so hax for bravo it's not even funny.

MrPoog

Like 57/4 or something, in Snow Valley with an Arctic Wolf and an Ump. Yes, An Ump, because it's pro to say "ump" instead of U-M-P.

I mean, listen to the word. Ump.

It even sounds like the gun when it shoots.

ump ump ump ump ump

It's like a pokemon.

Anyway. 57/4. That was, of course, at a friend's house (he has a smex graphics card and comcast internet, whereas I have crappy DSL and a graphics card that's close to perishing). And most of the kills were with the arctic wolf + random L9's that I picked up when I ran out of ammo. :p

cvspartan101

Like 57/4 or something, in Snow Valley with an Arctic Wolf and an Ump. Yes, An Ump, because it's pro to say "ump" instead of U-M-P.

I mean, listen to the word. Ump.

It even sounds like the gun when it shoots.

ump ump ump ump ump

It's like a pokemon.

Anyway. 57/4. That was, of course, at a friend's house (he has a smex graphics card and comcast internet, whereas I have crappy DSL and a graphics card that's close to perishing). And most of the kills were with the arctic wolf + random L9's that I picked up when I ran out of ammo. :p

Lol.. ump ump ump

Werbung: