Best runaway strategy?

chrisbrown

For me I have to have a light vest + melee for speed and I use the girl model so yeah I do get called a speed hacker sometimes lol. Never run in a straight line, drop HE nades as you run around corners, and other blind spots, and Flash Nades can be your best friend.

Flash nades hate me when i throw it, it bounces off something and hits me and im like randomly shooting and running everywhere, but since i have good memory i usually find my way back to base

Werbung:

Roger117

Flash nades hate me when i throw it, it bounces off something and hits me and im like randomly shooting and running everywhere, but since i have good memory i usually find my way back to base

That Being said. I wouldn't mind having Nexon introducing stun grenades, from the COD series. While retreating drop one a bit in front of you so it will explode while the enemy is following you. They get stunned and you turn around and go for the easy kill.

oODarkShotOo

I play Junk Flea for CTF most of the time. I find a pretty good way if you're Bravo (I might be getting this backwards again...) or the side with the smaller flag space, run through the left side, when you reach the large box in front of the tank, chuck a nade in. Run in and shoot anyone you see, grab the flag, drop a nade, run backwards to the stairs, go up, and jump off the left side. RUN.
My favorite strategies are just going to the roof, whether using the little ledge on the Alpha(?) base or the freaking huge one on the Bravo(?) base. Hide behind the door. Wait until none of your teammates are there (if you want, this is just so you don't interrupt their attempt to capture) and chuck 2 grenades waiting a few seconds between each. Jump down and grab the flag. Take whatever escape route you want.
Oh...Did I mention shooting anyone you see?

cvspartan101

Heres what I do. When I first get the flag I take out a frag grenade then throw it at the ground then I take out a couple of mines and lay it down behind me then I either take out my knife if no one is around me and run or I take out my G36E and shoot everything I see

Seawied

I don't throw nades when I'm in that area. Throwing nades leaves you vulnerable for too long. Much better to pull out the UMP and unload on anyone. Your team mates though who are coming from their spawn, should throw nades at you to blow off the people chasing you

chrisbrown

I don't throw nades when I'm in that area. Throwing nades leaves you vulnerable for too long. Much better to pull out the UMP and unload on anyone. Your team mates though who are coming from their spawn, should throw nades at you to blow off the people chasing you

Teammates really don't do much unless their like a person right next to you or your talking to them through vent or something and sometimes the people chasing me have a shotty :(

Werbung: