Best Way to Save money

cvspartan101

I need some help!! I've been spending too much money on things I don't need!!:( can someone help me and tell me how to save gp!! TY

P.S. I currently only have 36k gp

Werbung:
K, first thing is to make sure you break even with your weaps.
Also don't buy more than one weap at a time, unless your sure your gonna have enough time to play, so you can break even.
Depending on your play style you may want to buy weaps for a week, or a day.

john66

Alright, heres my way of saving money. Buy assault rifle with scope for one day. Then stop.
That is all you need, one extra gun to fill your backpack slot up. Doesn't matter what kind. Don't buy anything cosmetic. buying two guns for a day is alright, but your going to be playing for 2 hours to make the money back up.

MooCowMan

It depends a lot on how much you play, usually buying guns for 7 days at a time is the best, only buy one gun at a time. Depending on the usual maps you play (large or close quarters), buy a scope for distance.

The M4A1 Tends to be the best rounded gun.. 3900 for a week, you can make that back easily.

Cyder

Buying the weapon for longer period of times is the best way to go. I like the L90.. but at 1400gp per day.... that is 42K per month.. so i NX it for 30 days at 4900NX or do a character for a month at 12.9 NX and then you get 50k in GP..

Eagleman

Ok, if you really want to know a good way to save up GP, this is what I do. Go in a Pistol-only Capture the Flag room ( Deathroom is the best for this) and get lots of captures and returns. You dont need to buy a new pistol, just keep the one that you already have cause its probably one of the best pistols. I sometimes get over 300 GP per round doing this, depending on how many captures and returns I get.

Werbung:

Qowface

Might have to try that Eagleman...

Anyways, if you're trying to save your money, I recommend that you buy one primary weapon for a week at a time...you do save a little money by buying weapons for a week at a time, so as long as you're sure you'll play enough to get all your money back (or even more would be better) you should buy for a week at a time...if you know you won't have much time that week, just buy daily still when you know you'll have time to get your money back...also, stick to weapons that aren't too expensive, like assault rifles with scopes that are under 1k together...

And if one primary weapon isn't enough firepower for you, it isn't too much more money to add on some grenades or something else cheap...just make sure you can make the money back before the weapons run out!