• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryano

RE: a great, under rated game

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Played it. Dire, rushed port by stupid UBISOFT! Also has ear splitting voice acting.

I had a feeling it might be, all these guys saying oh yay its great kinda made me think if they were being honest or not...

Well, WiiPros is full of n00bs to be honest, hopefully that'll change in a year or two.

Yeah lets hope so..

Werbung:

guyofgod

I looked it up and it looks fun enough! It was rated 4.6 out of 5 when I checked....under-rated?

Ryano

Luigi said:
I looked it up and it looks fun enough! It was rated 4.6 out of 5 when I checked....under-rated?

4.6 out of 5!!!! Holy crap:mega_shok:

What place was the rating from???

lol i got that game in birthday present from my brother , but i haven´t been able to play it cuz my tv´s broke , and i got it for about 3 months ago!!!

Phillysoul11

yeah i just read some reviews and watched some vids for the game....the gameplay doesnt look all that great and the graphics arnt anything to bragg about but its only 30 us$ so....yeah

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
yeah i just read some reviews and watched some vids for the game....the gameplay doesnt look all that great and the graphics arnt anything to bragg about but its only 30 us$ so....yeah

Well if the graphics+gameplay are bad there ain't much point in getting it.

murtagh2007

I like that game. I think it is one of my favorite games right now for wii at least until Super Smash bros brawl come out

Correct me if that is the wrong name

murtagh2007 said:
I like that game. I think it is one of my favorite games right now for wii at least until Super Smash bros brawl come out

Oh, can u tell me a little about the game? how long is it? does the controls work well?? are there many clitches with the controls?

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
murtagh2007 said:

Oh, can u tell me a little about the game? how long is it? does the controls work well?? are there many clitches with the controls?

According to everyone else I've talked to the controls, graphics and gameplay all suck XD

Werbung: