=[BMCS]=Rimwrecker

--Rimwrecker

Yo.

My name's Ray, but I go by the aliases Rimwrecker and Akira on CS. I'm 17, living in Canada. I got into CS 1.6 in June of 2005 and just got Condition Zero for Christmas, so I'm still a bit of a newbie.

I'm relatively new to the server, but so far it's the best one I've participated in on CZ. Great server, everyone. It's really fun, and has a good skill level.

I've been a video-game addict since I was small and because my older brother always played them.

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Werbung:

Sortitout

--Rimwrecker said:
Yo.

My name's Ray, but I go by the aliases Rimwrecker and Akira on CS. I'm 17, living in Canada. I got into CS 1.6 in June of 2005 and just got Condition Zero for Christmas, so I'm still a bit of a newbie.

I'm relatively new to the server, but so far it's the best one I've participated in on CZ. Great server, everyone. It's really fun, and has a good skill level.

I've been a video-game addict since I was small and because my older brother always played them.

Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi.

how tall are u now? rofl
welcome to the server. sadly we have a bunch of canadians.... :twisted:

--Rimwrecker

Sortitout said:
how tall are u now? rofl

Er...well by "since I was small", I meant by age not height. But I'm pretty short for my age -- 5'7" or 5'8".

And Canadians > you. :p

Sortitout

--Rimwrecker said:
Sortitout said:
how tall are u now? rofl

Er...well by "since I was small", I meant by age not height. But I'm pretty short for my age -- 5'7" or 5'8".

And Canadians > you. :p

we have a coupla canadians in bio. i think there's one in lrk too, but he's gay so i wouldn't talk to him. :twisted:

Ind3lible

I don't think Sort wants everyone to be gay.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the ones he wans to fuck in the ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Defender

Indelible said:
I don't think Sort wants everyone to be gay.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the ones he wans to fuck in the ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that mean you Indelible?

welcome rimwrecker...interesting choice for a name

imported_SuXoR

funny2jq.jpg

--Rimwrecker

I chose my name because I like to do tricks on my BMX bikes and end up trashing them once in awhile.

Besides, it's not meant to be taken in the dirty way. I actually mean bike/car rims. But the way everyone takes it makes for some good entertainment.

Werbung:

Dirty

hell dude... why does it have to be gay?

Ema has a rim, all women have rims also.

So maybe you are a hetro rim smasher guy.