Boot

Werbung:

Manageris98

not true. Nexon makes next to nothing off of Combat Arms. I suspect that they are losing money right now in this depression

That is also very true but when all this is over and everyone gets thier jobs back and has money agian Nexon will be making Big Bucks

Seawied

honestly, I really doubt that. The vast majority of the people playing don't pay NX. And I suspect that the people who do buy nx aren't purchasing enough to offset the huge server costs, the advertisements, and the payroll.

Manageris98

Ok now i understand wht yur saying and it does make sense but i do belive that they are at least making enough money to keep the game going for about 2-3 more years after 2010:)

spuznick242

Elite mods make their own rules like No shotguns or NO Laws or something like that... lot's of people buy it for that reason

well i see alot of times is that they use it to kick anyone and everyone who is better than them so they can get the most kills and as little deaths and they'll go to what ever lenghts they have to do, to do it...i think most of the "elite" players use it just to secure their position as the top player in the game and to remove anyone who challenges them...they dont get it to change the rules like no shotguns if someone kills them over and over again no matter what gun their gona kick them...

Werbung:

cvspartan101

well i see alot of times is that they use it to kick anyone and everyone who is better than them so they can get the most kills and as little deaths and they'll go to what ever lenghts they have to do, to do it...i think most of the "elite" players use it just to secure their position as the top player in the game and to remove anyone who challenges them...they dont get it to change the rules like no shotguns if someone kills them over and over again no matter what gun their gona kick them...

Not all of them do that.. some just want to play fair and not abuse