Brand new Quarantine Info ! Official !

Jordan B

Mission Briefing: Operation Overdose

SITREP: The physiological stress and fatigue caused by the ongoing war has left soldiers deserting in droves and showing a lack of respect for their superior officers. In a controversial step to boost mercenary morale, high ranking officers authorized development of a stamina drug using a promising new organic sample. When the final product was being prepared for mass production, the first and only surviving test subject had an abnormal and untested dosage enter their bloodstream. The cause of the accident has yet to be determined, but shortly thereafter, the local security response team sent transmissions warning of a severe physical threat and potential outbreak situation. Before the transmissions were abruptly terminated, they alluded to the remainder of the drug sample left intact in the research center. The research center has been shut down by the Automatic Quarantine System, and an infiltration mission by Special Forces has been called upon in order to retrieve the drug sample.

005Sn-b1d626f0-62b1-41ea-840c-84f5c31fdfe8.jpg

Quarantine Mode Rules:
At the beginning of the game, one or more players will be randomly selected as a Host Infection.

Infected Team: Your mission is to infect as many humans as possible. Hit a human with a melee attack in order to infect them. Infect all humans to win the mission.

Human Team: Your mission is to survive. You survive either when the mission timer runs out or you destroy all of the Infected.

Good Luck, Soldiers!

Quarantine Mode list of features:
? Play as either a Human or an Infected in a Player vs. player battle.
> The goal of the Infected is to infect all the humans.
> The goal of the humans is to survive. Kill the Infected, if you can, to help you survive.

? All Infected have the following special Infected Resistances:
> Infected are immune to poison damage
> Infected are extremely resistant to bullet damage
> Infected are moderately resistant to fire and explosives damage
> Infected are moderately resistant to melee damage

? All Infected have the following special Infected Health and Stamina boosts:
> Infected have double normal Stamina.
> Infected have an increased amount of Health.
> Host Infections have higher Heath boosts than regular Infected.

? Weapon knockback feature: Use your weapons to keep the Infected at bay.
? Includes a specially designed map, tuned specifically for Quarantine Mode.

? Each game individually scored based on performance. Try to earn the highest score.

Quarantine Mode launches July 29th!

--Combat Arms Command--

Werbung:

Jordan B

Nexon forums -.-

Lol, knight is the man. Sometimes I do it maself, just by waiting with the page open and refreshing every now and again.

Will50Wester

I don't think there's gonna be any 1 shot kill guns anymore, they're EXTREMELY resistant to bullets, you may want to just get a machine gun and put as many rounds into them as possible, or get some nades and melee weapons. Nade launcher sounds good but you gotta consider you'll only have 6 nades from it. This is an interesting new mode, looks like it's not only gonna be on the new map, but on existing ones as well, like the death room teaser from youtube, I hope it'll be on junk flea, that would be awesome, but it might only gonna be on smaller, more indoor maps.

Qwibble

I don't think there's gonna be any 1 shot kill guns anymore, they're EXTREMELY resistant to bullets, you may want to just get a machine gun and put as many rounds into them as possible, or get some nades and melee weapons. Nade launcher sounds good but you gotta consider you'll only have 6 nades from it. This is an interesting new mode, looks like it's not only gonna be on the new map, but on existing ones as well, like the death room teaser from youtube, I hope it'll be on junk flea, that would be awesome, but it might only gonna be on smaller, more indoor maps.

Read the interview, it clearly says its the new map only for now.

Quarantine Mode Interview

Cyder

I haven't seen if there is a balance factor. In which I mean if the "infected" have so much more HP and Stamina is their speed/reaction lowered. I did not see any info on that.

Werbung:

Master_7

Cyder, Here is the info you want: http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=324934&Source=rss

Quarantine Mode rules
At the beginning of the game, one or more players will be randomly selected as a Host Infection. The Infected team's mission is to infect as many humans as possible. You can hit a human with a melee attack in order to infect them. The round is complete when all the humans have been infected.

The human team's mission is to survive. To win the round you must survive until the mission timer runs out or all of the Infected are destroyed.

All Infected have the following special Infected Resistances:
Infected are immune to poison damage

Infected are extremely resistant to bullet damage

Infected are moderately resistant to fire and explosives damage

Infected are moderately resistant to melee damage

All Infected have the following special Infected Health and Stamina boosts:
Infected have double normal Stamina

Infected have an increased amount of Health

Host Infections have higher Heath boosts than regular Infected

The human team can use their weapons to keep the Infected at bay. Quarantine Mode includes a specially designed map, whist each game is individually scored based on performance.

Quarantine Mode will be made available on 29 July.